Chapter 10

Warning I am not really good at sex scenes but I will try.

After the wedding they all ate Sarah's famous cheeseburgers before Sarah and Merle left for their hotel. Beth and Daryl headed into their room for the night. Beth was nervous and scared about what was going to happen next. She wasn't scared about the actually thing but more that she wouldn't be good at it.

"Don't be nervous, I will try not to hurt you." He said.

"I'm not nervous about that, I'm scared that I won't be good at it." She said as he stepped closer so close that their bodies were touching.

"No one is good at it their first time but luckily you are married to a guy who knows what he's doing, we will take it slow." He said. Beth nodded her head before leaning up and kissing him. Daryl cupped her head in his hands and deepened the kiss. He thrusted his tongue in her mouth and they had a quick battle of dominance which Daryl won. He broke the kiss and leaned his forehead on hers as they breathed hard. Beth slowly unbuttoned Daryl's shirt and pushed it off his shoulder before pulling it off his arms. It fell to the floor at their feet, she then took off his pants and boxer. She stared at his dick and noticed it was long, thick and hard. She gulped. He pulled her head up and kissed her.

"Don't worry it will fit." He said turning her around so he could unzip her dress. As Daryl did that he kissed every inch of skin he revealed. Beth whimpered as Daryl got on his knees and kissed the base of her back as the dress fell to the floor and she stood completely naked.

"Daryl, please" she begged. Daryl stood up and whispered in her ear.

"Please what?"

"Take me" she said making Daryl chuckle.

"Not yet babe" he said then turned her around. He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist as he walked to their bed. He laid her down on the bed and removed her legs from his waist as he kissed her body from neck down. When he got to her most private heat he looked up at her face as she stared down at with curiosity. He smiled before burying his face between her thighs and licking. Beth gasped and arched her body off the bed. Daryl pushed her hips back down on the bed and held them there as he continued to please her. He groaned at the taste of her, she tasted like a sweet peach and he loved it.

"Daryl please" she begged. Daryl ignored her and dug his mouth deeper, using his fingers to open her and thrust his tongue in her. Beth moaned and pressed herself closer to his mouth. Beth felt like something was coming and then a second later she was screaming out his name. Daryl licked her clean before climbing up her body and kissed her. Beth tasted herself on his lips and moaned, feeling really relaxed until she felt his dick slowly entering her, she tensed up making him groan.

"Baby, you have got to relax, it will only hurt for a few seconds." He said. She nodded and kissed him again trying to relax. He slowly pushed in more until he came to her virginity barrier. He stopped for a second and got her really into the kiss till he knew she was relaxed enough then he thrusted into her breaking the barrier, she cried out into his mouth. He froze and broke the kiss.

"Tell me when you want me to move." He said then started to kiss her neck. Beth felt the pain slip away and pleasure take control.

"You can move now" she said. Daryl did as he was told. He slowly thrust into her gaining speed over time til she was begging him to go faster and harder. They both felt their climax hit them hard and they both cried out the others name. After a minute, Daryl slowly pulled out and rolled off her, he got off the bed and went into the bathroom. Beth sat up and heard the sink turn on and then a few seconds later turn off. Daryl came back out with a wet wash cloth, he got back on the bed and began wiping the blood off her thighs.

"Are you in pain?" He asked.

"No I'm just tired now" she said as he finished up with cleaning her. He threw the wash cloth into the clothes bin and then pulled the blankets over them before laying down next to her. They fell asleep dreaming of their future.

Hope you liked it