two

I want to thank all of you lovely people for the nice comments and support. Turns out my mom changed her mind and I am keeping my things, so here is the well-deserved update. I am sure this will be going up a late, I'm so sorry!! I hope you all enjoy anyway!
~

"Alright we have our two contestants Josh Dun from Hawaii and Tyler Joseph from Aruba who flew all the way here to Columbus, Ohio!" Melanie said in a loud voice, causing Josh to raise his eyebrow and Tyler to tilt his head in confusion. 'It's for dramatic effect.' She mouthed.

"They will be serving a sandwich of their choice," Melanie said to the invisible camera, then turned to the boys. Tyler giggled and waved. "You will have four minutes to pick out your ingredients and then we will begin the competition." Melanie grabbed a cooking timer and set it to four minutes. "And...GO!" She said rather loudly.

Tyler and Josh rushed off to get all of their things. Tyler seemed pretty indecisive on what he wanted, he would grab something then pout before putting it back. Josh, on the other hand, was the complete opposite, he was done grabbing everything he needed with 2 minutes to spare. Tyler realized they were waiting on him and quickly picked his last item then went to his side of the counter.

"Okay chefs you both have everything you need so.. get cooking!" She said, and off Tyler and Josh went. Tyler was making a pretty average sandwich with mayonnaise, turkey lunch meat, and cheese. While Josh was in the middle of frying a chicken patty and bacon. (Sorry if this grosses out any vegans or vegetarians ily I'm sorry)

Tyler furrowed his eyebrows as he watched Josh and went to grab a plate, he sat his 2 slices of fresh lunch meat on it and then put it in the microwave to seem more professional like Josh. He let the slices 'cook' for a few seconds before taking the plate out and putting the slices on the bread. "Done!" Tyler exclaimed happily.Melanie smiled at him, as they both turned their attention to Josh.

Josh toasted his bread and waited for his food to finish frying. And once it was done he turned off the fire and went to cover the toast in Hellmann's mayo, he then laid the chicken, lettuce, and next to the bacon on top of the bread. He cut up an avocado and gently put the slices of avocado on top of the bacon. He topped it off with the last piece of buttered toast. "And done." He said smiling as the two stared at his sandwich in awe.

"I am starving now," Melanie sighed. "Anyway welcome back to our cook off. The sandwiches are finished and it looks like we have some serious competition here, but it is irrelevant because only Tyler's mom can choose the winner. So on that note, this show is fucking canceled and done." Tyler squeaked and covered his ears when hearing Melanie swear. Josh smiled and ran a hand through Tyler's hair.

"Melly swore Jish!" He pouted, pointing an accusing finger at Melanie who smirked. "It's okay Ty, she won't do it again. Right, Melanie?" Josh asked already knowing the answer, putting his hands on top of Tyler's that were still covering his ear. "Fuck no I won't." She laughed and Josh shook his head.

"Anyway," He huffed as he removed his hands from Tyler's. Tyler look at him cautiously as if he was asking if it was safe for him to listen, Josh nodded and Tyler took his hands away from his ears. "What should we do while we wait?" Josh asked.

"Dessert!" Tyler cheered, a goofy grin on his soft features. "Jish please make a dessert for Melly and mee!" He poked his bottom lip out and gave Josh the cutest yet most sad look he could muster. Josh sighed before nodding. "Only because you asked nicely." Josh smiled and started looking for everything he needed.

Melanie and Tyler decided they would turn this into a movie night, while Melanie popped popcorn and Tyler searched for a movie. Melanie decided to leave with Tyler so that she wouldn't be in Josh's way. Tyler was looking through all of the movies he had. "Melly should we watch Hotel For Dogs or Brother Bear?" He asked genuinely unsure. "How about we watch Paper Towns?" Melanie suggested. "How about we watch Hotel For Dogs or Brother Bear." Tyler said sassily. Melanie rolled her eyes, Tyler was turning his bratty childish self. He's regressing.