one

"Mama I see a rainbow!" Tyler called out excitedly looking out the window to see the beautiful colors. "That's great Tyler." She said, slowly dosing off on the couch. She works a lot so she can use the sleep. Tyler smiled softly at her then turned excitedly back to the rainbow.

It had all of his attention until he saw that dreamy boy from across the street. He was walking back home from where he had been. He had bright yellow hair that fascinated the small boy. Tyler would always see him getting mail or out on his roof late at night. Sometimes when Tyler would have a picnic outside he would hear drumming coming from the boy's house. But maybe it wasn't him, Tyler was always curious.

Tyler watched as the boy walked to his mailbox, and grabbed his mail. His hair seemed damp. Tyler gasped. He worried that the boy walked in the rain, it was pretty heavy rain. Though he seemed fine, he could be sick and cold. Oh no. Tyler pouted, wanting to drag the boy inside and warm him up. He was too scared to do that though, so he texted his best and only friend Melanie.

Little Ty🌸:  melly i see him again

Little Ty🌸: he's so pretty!!!

Tyler put his phone down and waited for a reply. The boy was trying to get into his house, but he seemed to have no luck. "Oh my! I hope he's okay." Tyler whispered with a pout, watching the boy sit on his wet porch.

Melbear 🐻🍼: Go talk to him before he leaves!

Little Ty🌸: i think he's locked outside

Little Ty🌸: and he walked home

Little Ty🌸: what if he walked in the rain melly!!

Little Ty🌸: he could get sick :((

Melbear🐻🍼: Ty don't worry I'm sure he's okay. But you should invite him in..

Little Ty🌸: but he's so intenmadating

Little Ty🌸: i can't spell it ( ..•˘___˘• .. )

Melbear🐻🍼: *intimidating

Little Ty🌸: yes that thank you..

Melbear🐻🍼: But if you think he is pretty, how do you find him intimidating?

Little Ty🌸: he is big and muscley

Melbear🐻🍼: Oh god...

Little Ty🌸: what melly ¿

Melbear🐻🍼: Nothing precious. I am on my way though...

Little Ty🌸: why mellybear?? mama is sleeping..

Melbear🐻🍼: You are going to this boy today!

Little Ty🌸: noo i can wait for another day

Melbear🐻🍼: Nope this is happening today. Also...is your mother in bed?

Little Ty🌸: no melly

Melbear🐻🍼: That poor women.. Take her to bed. I should be there in 5.

Little Ty🌸: melly it is 5:30 you can get here at 5:00 if it passed! youre so silly!!

Melbear🐻🍼: Ty...I said in 5 as in I'll be there in 5 mins. You're too cute. Go help your mom.

Little Ty🌸: you really dont have to come

Melbear🐻🍼: This is happening today Ty!

Little Ty🌸: oh golly

Tyler sighed and walked over to his mother. He pouted at the exhausted women and poked her cheek. "Mama wake up," Tyler whispered. "It is time to go to your bed." Her face frowned up, she reluctantly opened her eyes. As soon as she met eyes with the worried boy, she smiled and caressed Tyler's cheek with the back of her hand. He closed his eyes happily, his mom always did that to remind him that she was okay. It also soothed him. "Do you need help getting to bed?" He asked softly, causing his mother to grin at her boy. He was so caring and loveable. What would she do without him? "I am fine Tyler, but thank you. Also please wake me up at 9 to night." She said as she stood up slightly hunched over. Tyler nodded and watched as his mother went up the stairs