Thirty Seven - They Make Me Do Push-Ups In Drag

Frank hadn't exactly been expecting it when Gerard asked; then again Frank hadn't exactly been surprised when he did. They had left Colorado about a week or two ago, and were now in Las Vegas - that is, the little town in New Mexico.

They'd been eating at a tiny Italian restaurant with white and red checkered tablecloths and napkins and a merry sign promising a "family-friendly experience with great food!"

Frank and Gerard had been fairly quiet for the meal, only talking to order and to mutter apologies when Gerard reached across to grab his misplaced silverware and accidentally brushed Frank's hand. The lighting was low and made every shadow darker, casting Gerard's usually soft features into sharp relief, and his eyes were given a golden glow from the candles.

Frank ate his cannoli carefully - he'd already managed to cover his chin with tomato sauce from his pasta, and didn't think there was enough empty space left on his napkin to compensate for cleaning up the cream and powdered sugar. However, he couldn't help but lick the sweet cream off of his fingertip, swirling his tongue and enjoying the taste.

It took him a few seconds to realize he was being watched - Gerard's glowing eyes were fixed on him, his head tilted slightly. Frank almost shivered - he'd seen that look before, that strangely predatory expression accompanied by a wicked plan surely forming in his pretty head. Their eyes met, and Frank slowly removed his finger from his mouth, blinking back at the other silently.

Gerard was the first to speak, although when he did it was quiet and almost purring - no one but them could hear it. "So, Frank," he murmured, his hand sliding across the checkered fabric and covering Frank's, "you and I haven't...played in a while."

Frank swallowed. "Is that what you call it?"

Gerard dug his thumbnail into the skin on the back of Frank's hand. "Yes." He studied Frank for a second more before pausing and adding, "Tonight. Right after we finish here, we are going back to the hotel and you will listen to what I say. You are not to do anything - anything, you understand me - without my permission."

Frank was quiet, lowering his eyes from Gerard's face and looking at his cannoli instead. He knew he wasn't to talk unless Gerard wanted him too. It had been awhile, and now the thrill of their old games hit him with full force.

"Do you understand, Frank? You may speak."

"Yes, Gerard. I understand."

"Good. You may finish your meal."

"Thank you, Gerard."

"No talking."

xoxoxo

By the time they got back to their room, Frank was practically bouncing with excitement. But he didn't let it show - part of him was sure that if he let on to how excited he really was for whatever Gerard had planned, Gerard would transform into the biggest cocktease in the universe for the night.

Gerard didn't say anything about what he had planned, just opened the door for Frank and helped him out of his jacket, before putting the DO NOT DISTURB sign on the door handle and locking it for good measure. He then turned to Frank, and with excruciating slowness, he took off his own tie and carefully wrapped it around Frank's head so that it replaced his vision with fuzzy blackness.

Frank turned his head towards Gerard's voice. "Stay," the other told him, and Frank nodded, bowing his head and shifting on his feet. He heard Gerard walk away, his feet soft on the carpet, and then there was a shifting of fabric, as though Gerard was digging in his bag. Frank's stomach clenched in both anticipation and anxiety - he knew he could probably expect pain, but also insane pleasure, and somehow this time was different from the others. It was different because there wasn't a doubt in his mind that Gerard would be careful, even when he was being rough. Frank knew for sure that if he asked Gerard to stop, he would - and if their play was too much, Gerard would know.

Frank wasn't really sure when the whole partner dependency switch had been flipped in his mind, but he did know that there was a new element - trust - in this relationship. And Frank had never really trusted somebody so fully before; he'd never been completely alright with giving himself over like he would tonight, and yet he was sure that it was the right thing for him to do.

Gerard was suddenly in front of him again - Frank could hear his breathing. "Alright, you may take the blindfold off now. Go to the bathroom and get ready. Everything you need is in there."

Frank nodded and unwound the fabric from his head, not looking at Gerard and keeping his head down as he padded over to the bathroom. He shut the door behind him, and his eyes widened at what was on the toilet seat.

It was a dress, sort of - more like women's lingerie, black and lacy. The top of it consisted of something vaguely resembling a loose corset, with flowing pieces of black fabric falling away from it so that, if a woman was wearing it, her breasts would presumably be easily accessed. The actual bust was small - a good thing since Frank had no bust - and covered by thin lace. It was practically see-through. The stockings were much the same. The panties weren't much better - on a woman they wouldn't do much to cover up, on Frank they would be basically useless. Oh, and there was an accompanying garter. Shit. Frank touched the black straps hesitantly, before snapping back into reality and remembering that Gerard was probably waiting.

There was a note on the counter, as well as a pair of black stilettos, a razor, a tube of lipstick and mascara, and an eye pencil. The note, hastily scribbled, read:

I'm going out and will return at precisely nine. Be ready then, or there will be consequences. Frank bit his lip, looking at the watch Gerard had put next to the paper. It was eight thirty. Take a shower, shave everything you can in the time you have. Face too. Put on your clothes. Put on the makeup. Wait for me, don't do anything until I get back. xoxoGerard.

"Okay," Frank said, chewing his lip and glancing at the clothes, then at the hotel shower. More strongly, he repeated, "Okay."

xoxoxo

Frank was ready at nine fifty five, hurriedly dabbing at a smear of lipstick which had gone astray. It was...well, really weird to say in the least for him to look at himself in the mirror. His hair was still wet, and it had actually gotten fairly long, curling under his ears and nearly completing the illusion. He'd shaved...well, everything, and his face was weirdly smooth to the touch, save for a few spots he'd missed. His lips and eyes looked huge because of the makeup, and his eyelashes actually curled, what the fuck.

It was even weirder to look at what he was wearing - he teetered unsteadily in the heels and the dress gaped open, revealing a pale triangle of his chest, with faint scars swirling over it, which led down to the bulge contained in the panties. The panties were really not intended for dudes, Frank thought uncomfortably, shifting and feeling the lace scratch against his skin. The garter and stockings made his legs look more slender, and completed the prostitute look he had going on quite nicely.

He looked at the watch and jumped - nine fifty seven. Fuck. He scrambled out of the room, hair still dripping a little, and wobbled over to the bed, cursing the stilettos. How the fuck did women walk in those? But Gerard wanted him to wear them, so he would. Sighing, he sank down onto the bed, looking at the door and wriggling around a bit, spreading his legs and curling his hands against the sheets.

Gerard was there at nine, just like he'd said he would be. When he saw Frank on the bed, he didn't say anything, but there was a smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. He had a plastic bag in his hand, and Frank almost got up to see what was in it...but held himself back. He'd probably more than see it soon enough.

He was right.

Gerard took off his shoes and socks, shrugging off his jacket, shirt, and pants on his way to the bed. He was hard in his boxers already, and Frank's dick twitched hopefully when Gerard moved up so that he was lying next to Frank, eyes raking over him. He set the bag down on the nightstand.

Frank was quiet, waiting expectantly. What he didn't expect was for Gerard to grab his face, kissing him open-mouthed right from the start and making a mess out of Frank's lipstick. He was a little annoyed - it had taken him forever to get that shit perfectly on his lips - but it was hard to be pissed when Gerard Way was kissing you. Frank went easily, pliant, and Gerard broke away after a minute or two, eyes dark.

"Good boy," he murmured, sliding a hand into Frank's hair. Frank wanted to do the same to him since he knew how much he liked it, but didn't because he didn't have permission. "So pretty. So fucking pretty." Gerard was purring again in an unfairly hot way, moving his hand from Frank's head to his chest, rubbing at his nipple. Frank bit his lip on a gasp - he hadn't been told he could make noise yet. He hoped Gerard would let him, but the other just smirked, shaking his head and pinching the pink nub. Frank inhaled sharply, stiffening as soon as he did so, but apparently that didn't constitute as making noise, and Gerard just continued, placing kisses along Frank's neck at the same time.

Frank really, really needed to touch Gerard at that exact moment, or he was going to go insane. Gerard didn't seem to get the message at first, just kept moving his hands down until he was cupping the front of Frank's now slightly damp panties.

"Oh," Gerard said in a mockingly surprised way, "so hard already. Just from this? I'm flattered." He squeezed and Frank made a frustrated sound deep in his throat. Gerard looked at him sharply. "Quiet, Frankie, you know the rules." Frank sighed and pushed his hips forward, into Gerard's palm. Gerard frowned at him. "Now, that won't do." Frank whined insistently, and Gerard shook his head and - no, no, fuck no, why was he getting up, why was he leaving?! Frank shook his head desperately, but Gerard ignored him. No no no no. Frank whimpered and hung his head, but then Gerard was tilting it up again, fastening his collar around his neck. Frank blinked. The collar wasn't really punishment -

- and then he felt Gerard latch a short chain to the ring on the back of the collar, and the other end of the chain to the headboard. Frank lurched forward, shaking his head, but was stopped after only a few inches. He wasn't going anywhere. Shit. Gerard looked at him smugly, arms crossed, and then climbed atop his hips. Frank wriggled, wrenching his head forward in the process, and his neck protested immediately. He went still, and Gerard smiled, touching his cheek softly. "That's more like it. Now..." Gerard hooked his fingers into the waistband of the panties, pulling them down until Frank's cock popped free, heavy against his stomach.

Gerard chuckled and wrapped a hand around his shaft loosely. Frank shivered all over and it physically hurt to restrain himself from making any noise. Gerard let go after a few seconds, though, leaning over to retrieve something from the bag on the nightstand. It was a bottle of lube - just ordinary lube it seemed, although a different brand from the one they usually used. Frank looked at it curiously, catching only a few words on the label - strong, long lasting. His stomach flipped. What were they going to do that required a different kind of lube?

Gerard poured some into his hand before wrapping said hand around Frank's cock again, and Frank bit down hard on his bottom lip. Oh, fuck. It really had been too long. It didn't get any better when Gerard took his panties off the rest of the way and got some more lube, pouring it on the fingers of his other hand before pushing three inside Frank straightaway. Frank made a choking sound which was probably very unattractive, but Gerard certainly wasn't deterred.

When Gerard added another finger, Frank was pretty sure he knew what Gerard had planned, and tried to relax as much as possible for the definite stretch which was about to come. Except...it never did. Gerard brushed against his prostate a few times, and then he pulled his fingers out, eyes never leaving Frank's. Frank let out a shaky breath. He didn't know what Gerard would do now - the moment for fisting had come and gone, and Frank didn't know whether to be relieved or disappointed.

Maybe it showed in his eyes, because Gerard shushed him, petting his hip soothingly and murmuring, "You'll be fine, shh, Frank, calm down." Frank was calm, just like that, but he was still watchful, waiting for whatever would come next.

What did come was surprisingly normal - Gerard took off his boxers and held his own cock, slicking it up and tipping his head back for a short while, moaning lowly (probably just to show Frank that he could do that and Frank couldn't). He then lined up in between Frank's spread legs, and Frank lifted his hips up, encouraging the press of Gerard inside of him. He felt empty after Gerard's fingers had left, but Gerard's cock was much better, filling him up and stretching him familiarly. He closed his eyes from the sensation, wishing he could move up and kiss the other, but the chain was tight and reminded him he wasn't in control of the any of their kisses.

"Mmm," Gerard groaned, snapping his hips hard and mouthing at Frank's neck, nipping lightly. Maybe he was trying to return the gift of vampire bites Frank had given to him in Aspen. Frank definitely didn't mind. "So good, fuck," he mumbled, still making soft noises as he thrust. Frank's cock slid between them, untouched but still very hard. Gerard ignored it, moving faster. Frank's eyes squeezed shut more tightly when Gerard hit his prostate - he tried so hard to ignore the fireworks going off behind his eyelids and the tremors prickling up his spine, making him shudder and his cock jerk.

Again, again, again - Frank's lip was almost surely bleeding from how hard his teeth dug into it.

And then Gerard stopped, and Frank thought he might cry. He cracked his eyes open warily, and Gerard was moving off of him a little, reaching into the bag again and taking out...a dildo. Oh, fuck. Frank knew what was happening now. He whined loudly, unable to help himself, and Gerard looked directly at him, a little wild-eyed. "Yeah?" he said, voice raspy, and Frank nodded quickly, gulping and wrapping his legs around Gerard's hips, forcing him in deeper. "Wait, wait," Gerard said in a rush, going for the lube again, but he ended up hurrying too much and just pouring most of the bottle onto the toy. Then he was shifting and bucking his hips again, moving his hand closer to Frank's ass, and then...then Frank was gasping, trying to stop the screams building in his throat, as Gerard shoved the dildo in alongside his cock. Frank pleaded with his eyes, arching his body, and Gerard just nodded wordlessly, and Frank was screaming, eyes rolling back in his head and body desperately moving up to meet Gerard and the toy.

"Fuck, fuck, motherfucking FUCK!" Frank cried, hands scrabbling at the sheets and flailing around Gerard with something almost like panic. His voice was breaking on every other syllable, and when Gerard fumbled between them again, Frank shrieked and sobbed at the same time - it wasn't a dildo, it was a vibrator, and Frank was reduced to a writhing mess of vibrations and warmth and sweat and fucking and curses and screams and Gerard, on top of him, inside of him, face pressed against his neck and hand controlling the double hits against his prostate, making Frank helpless. He didn't stand a chance against Gerard - he never had, really.

"Gonna come gonna come gonna come," Frank babbled, gasping out each word like it pained him. He couldn't stop staring at Gerard's face even as his eyes blurred - his red smeared porn mouth and stupid curly eyelashes and bright, earnest eyes and stupid pointy nose. Gerard only slammed both himself and toy in deep in answer, and Frank shouted his name, coming between them for what seemed like forever. Gerard grunted and continued, pulling the toy out and grabbing his hips until he too was coming, shuddering and slumping over Frank, murmuring things which didn't make sense.

Frank kind of blacked out after that. He didn't remember getting out of the lingerie or cleaning himself off or Gerard crawling into bed with him and holding him close. He had fallen into a daze - not quite post-coital, more...the aftereffects of submission. He knew Gerard would keep him safe, knew Gerard would take care of him, and so he let him and let his mind rest in a daze.

So, he woke up in the middle of the night - he hadn't really been sleeping in the first place anyway...just not altogether awake, either. Maybe that was what people meant by being in subspace. Frank didn't know; and didn't really care. He did care that there was a warm body curled around his back, and he leaned back into it, lolling his head against Gerard's chest. The arms around him tightened. Frank smiled, even though he was sore and exhausted. It was okay. He was okay. They were okay.

He only hoped it would stay that way.