Chapter 1

BEFORE YOU READ: THIS IS A FANFICTION STORY. EVERYTHING WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK IS FICTIONAL, AS IN MADE UP. SITUATIONS THAT ARE DONE IN THIS BOOK IS ALL MADE UP SO DO NOT COMMENT "OH THIS NEVER HAPPENED TO HIM/HER" OR "YOU NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT PEOPLE" I RESEARCH ALL CELEBRITIES BEFORE WRITING ABOUT THEM SO I KNOW IF IT HAPPENED TO THEM OR NOT. ALL COMMENTS LIKE THAT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND WILL BE DELETED. THIS BOOK IS SOLELY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES.

Kianna P.O.V

The alarm on my phone played the song Show Me by Kid Ink and Chris Brown.  I hated going to that hell hole that people call school. I've hated school since I was in 1st grade because I always got bullied.  Things never changed since then, I still get bullied at school and I only have one real friend. The other girls pretend to be my friend just to embarrass me or just to get closer to me so they can hurt me. The only I can really trust is my bestie Amara, my parents, and brother.

I got up and send Amara a good morning text to wake her up.  I threw my phone on my bed and started my morning routine.  When I was finished I put my hair into a bun and put on a strapless turquoise top with dark blue jean shorts and white sandals.  I put on my makeup to cover the cuts and bruises I have to hide from my parents.

I went downstairs to get some breakfast and left for school. I got to take the Benz to school today so I picked up Amara  and we headed to school.  When we got to school we went straight to my locker.  I really don't feel like seeing Shaleigh and Shekita today.  As I put my books in my locker Shekita walks by and slams my locker door shut while my hand was in there. I bit my lip and a couple tears fell down my face as I held my hand in pain.  I could barely move it and it hurts like hell. I looked over towards Shekita and she's standing there with Shaleigh and their crew laughing at me.

Amara took me to the school nurse. She asked what happened to my hand and I told her I smashed it in my car door. She looked at me concerned then told me to be more careful as she wrapped up my hand.

I went went to my first hour class which I have with Shekita and Shaleigh. Lucky me huh. I sat down in my desk and tried to ignore them.  Then August came in and all the girls starting telling him hey and trying to talk to him. He sat next to me and smiled then told me hey. I said, "Umm...hey August" he smiled at me again, I swear he has the sexiest smile. I smiled a little then I heard Shaleigh says, "Aww the little b*tch thinks she has a chance with August...August sweetie you could do better."  I just put my head down and ignore them for the rest of the hour.

August P.O.V

When I heard what that girl Shaleigh said to Kianna I felt bad for her. She's such a sweet quiet girl and I don't see why they would pick on her.  Kianna was prettier than than all these girls in here. Shaleigh looked like a f*ckin horse on crack and her sister Shekita looked like a big asz gorilla or something. Kianna had her head down the whole hour and I really wanted to talk to her.

At lunch I went look for Kianna. I know she usually sat with that girl Amaire or Amaran...something like that. I walked down the halls and saw Shaleigh and Shekita and some other girls leaving out the bathroom. They tried to holla at me but I ignored them. Man I hate thirsty thots like them. I passed by the bathrooms and heard someone crying. I bet it was Kianna in there. I couldn't go in there so I went look for her friend.

When I walked in the cafeteria I saw Kianna's friend talking to Shaleigh and Shekita. They were laughing and stuff and I wondered what was going on. I was about to go over there when I got a text from one of my boys saying we have a deal to go do. I wanted to help Kianna but I had more important things to do.

Maybe I'll get to talk to her sometime but my girlfriend wouldn't like that.  I should start taking up for her or something cus this girl can't defend herself by herself smh. I'll think of something later but I have to make this money now.