1.

Kiyoko

"Here you go. She will feel better after you give her the medication." I said handing the tiresome mother the prescription. She smiles and gathers her belingings. I open the door for her and her sleeping toddler, who is sleeping in the stroller. As they leave I see two young men walk in and sit down. "Be right with you." I says quickly cleaning the small room, for the new patient. With this weather, a number of patients with flu have been in and out here all day.

"Kiyoko, you may leave." I hear Dr. Sannan say as he walks up to the entrance. I'm about to let him know about the two man in the waiting room when he looks at them and smiles. "Ah, your here already." He says to the two men as they walking towards the office. "I could stay and help you doctor." I say as I see them walking in.

Dr. Sannan shakes his head. "It's ok I'll finish here. Go rest and see you back tomorrow." He says. I nod and walk towards the door. For a brief moment I look at the men and make eye contact with one of them. He's emerald eyes widen as he sees me but quickly looks away. The indigo headed man looks at his companion and then at me. He doesn't say anything nor has any emotion on his face but keeps his eyes on me. I quickly look away and make my way out leaving them behind.

As I walk towards my car, I check my pockets for my keys and phone. I then remember I had left them on top of the desk in the office. When I turn around I bump in to someone's hard chest. Their hand snakes around my waist, stopping me from falling backwards. I look up and see the same emerald eyed man that was supposed to be in the clinic. "I'm sorry." I say quickly. He doesn't say anything, but continues to have his arm around my waist.

His head moves to a side and with the free hand he takes my glasses away. "What are yo-" His smile stops me from continuing speaking. "You're still as beautiful as the day I met you." He says leaning closer time. I try to move away from him, but his arm tightens the hold on me making our chest touch. I blink a few times to try and clear my mind. "W-we've met b-before?" I ask. Truth be told I have never seen him in my life. "A long time ago." He says still not taking his eyes off me.

"I'm s-sorry, you...you probably have mistaken me. I don't remember ever meeting you." I say, but his smile widens even more. He lets go of me, and I take a step back. He slowly reaches to his pocket and takes out something handing it to me. "You forgot this." He says. I slowly reach for it and he places my phone, car keys and glasses on the palm of my hand. I look from my hand to him, but he's gone. I look around but it's like he was never there.

The wind picks up making my hair move in front of my face. Goosebumps form in my arms, but there are not because of the wind. I move my hair away of my eyes and look around at my surroundings. The feeling of someone watching me makes the hairs of the back of my neck stand up. I quickly moved to my car and open it. Once inside, I lock the doors and look around. People walked passed my car but paid no attention it.
"It's just your imagination Kiyoko." I tell my self.

I turn on my car and drive off. After a few minutes I'm in front of my apartment building. As I get off my car, the feeling of being watch comes back. I try to shake it off and walk faster towards the entrance. Once I reach my apartment, I close the door behind me and lock it. *sigh* I drop by things on the table beside the door, while taking my shoes off. "I'm back, Miruku." I say waiting for the jingle of a bell ring. The white furry feline makes his way towards me. The small bell around his neck ringing with every steps me takes.

I take him my arms and walk towards the kitchen. "Did you miss me Miruku?" I ask the feline while scratching his ear. He closes his eyes and purrs loud enough for me to hear him. "I missed you too." I say with a smile. When he opens his eyes, the color of his eyes reminds me of the man I met earlier. "Your still as beautiful as the day I met you" His words echo in my head. "But I don't remember him." I say out loud. Miruku meows snap me back out to reality.