*How to Play/Information*

~Starting out~
Loner- As a loner, you hunt for yourself and care for yourself until you find cats and decide to create your own Clan.

Kit- As a kit, you are cared for by your mother and can have a brother or sister, which I will describe later.

~Multiplayer~
If you would like to play with a friend (or more than one friend), you can tag them and ask if they would like to play as well. This means that you would both be loners or kits. Playing with a friend works the same way as playing alone, with just a few small changes.
•You would both make decisions together.
•You get a boost to happiness if you have a good relationship with your littermate.
•You get a littermate effect, which will be explained later.

~Energy and Tasks~
Each cat has energy, which allows them to do tasks. Tasks are things like hunting and training.
Energy
Leader-4 energy
Deputy-3 energy
Medicine cat-4 energy
Warriors-3 energy
Apprentices-2 energy
Kits-1 energy

~Roleplaying~
To play, you pretty much role play. For example, when your cat is going to do something (this is the equivalent of saying a command) you role play your cat doing it. Ex. Quailpaw padded out of her den, pelt bushing against the freezing wind. She padded up to her mentor, Longwhisker, curling her lip as she approached. She hated her mentor. "What are we doing today?" she asked.
In which I would reply:
Longwhisker looked down at her with a glare. "We're going hunting. Let's go," he ordered before stalking off.

~Perks/Effects~
Different Clans will have different perks. For example, if you were to go along with the original four Clans and chose WindClan, the perk you got would be speed. If you create a totally new Clan, you can choose a perk that applies to all the cats. However, it cannot be too OP.
Littermate Effect
The littermate effect is given if you have a good relationship with your littermate. This affects your happiness. The littermate effect includes:
•Boost to happiness
•Less likely to become sick
•Boost in training

~Happiness~
Happiness affects how well you do things. If your happiness is below 50%, then everything you do will be reduced by half. For example, if you go hunting, you would only bring back half of what you would normally catch. However, the littermate effect gives a 5% boost to happiness.

How do I lose happiness?
•Someone you love dies-20%
•Acquaintance dies-10%
•Disliked cat dies-7%
•Medicine cat, leader, deputy, kits, or elders die-15%
•Someone new dislikes you-5%
However, there are some exceptions to this: If an elder dies, but you disliked that cat, it's a 10% decrease. But if you loved them, it's 20%.

How do I gain happiness?
•Bringing back more than 3 prey-2%
•Successfully learning a battle move-2%
•Having a cat like you-5%
•Your kits are born-10%
•Your mate is expecting-5%

~Relationships~
Relationships are a big part of this. It's similar to how happiness works. At 100% is love. 0% is despise. Like, that cat wouldn't care if you died. All cats' relationship percentage starts at 50%

How do gain Relationship points?
Kits
•Be nice
•Share
•Include others
•Obey your mother
•Respect the other warriors
Apprentices
•By being successful in a hunt. (Unless you're Longwhisker and hate your apprentice for no reason -glares at Longwhisker-)
•By successfully executing a battle move
•Obeying your mentor
•Feeding the queens and elders
•Defending your Clan
•Bringing back prey to your friend/crush
Warriors
•Being successful in a hunting patrol with senior/older warriors
•Bringing back prey to your mate/crush
•Defending your Clan
Medicine Cat
•Being kind
•Helping a cat (both healing and talking if they have problems)

How do I lose Relationship points?
Kits
•Fighting with the other kits
•Being rude
•Stealing
•Not sharing
Apprentices
•Arguing with your mentor
•Not bringing back prey or defending your Clan
•Killing cats
Warriors
•Not bringing back prey
•Not defending your Clan
•Killing cats

~Sicknesses~
The cats in your Clan can get sick. With sicknesses, the cats can be immobile from a couple of hours up to a couple days. The cats get sick in the same way warriors in the books do. They also get healed by the same herbs.

~Training~
To train, your mentor has to tell you that you're going training. After that, there is a 50% chance to level up while training. You do not role play leaving camp or training, it's the mentor just replies and you automatically train. If you level up, that counts as being successful in training and gives you relationship points.

~Hunting~
Hunting is the same as training, except you hunt. You can bring back up to four pieces of prey. Coming back with two or more pieces of prey gives you relationship points.

~Herb Gathering~
Herb gathering works much the same way as hunting, except you don't need to role play. This will be explained later.

~Attacking~
When another Clan is attacking you, you can role play the attack with the other cat you're fighting. There are also commands to follow, but that will be explained later.

~Time~
In this, one moon is equal to 4 days. On the second day, there will be a gathering, which will be explained later.
As a kit, that means you must be 24 days old to become an apprentice, but that's too long. So, for kits, six moons is only 1 week.

~Ceremonies~
When a leader deems a kit old enough to become an apprentice, there will be a ceremony to assign him/her a mentor. When an apprentice has done something heroic or simply becomes a level 10, then they will become a warrior.

~Mates and kits~
Your relationship level with a cat must be at 100% and you must be at least a level 10 warrior. After you have become the cat's mate, the next day you will be expecting kits. You will be expecting for about 2 days. The first day you can still hunt and stuff. On the second, you must move into the nursery. The third day is when the kits are born. You can have up to four kits.

~Commands~
Now, for commands. Commands are needed if you would like to go hunting by yourself or with a friend as well as other things. Commands are also used if you don't want to role play.
Hunting
Solo| (Cat name)-Hunt
Group| (Cat names)-Hunt

Attacking
(Cat name)-Attack (Cat name)

Herb Gathering
Solo| (Cat name)-Gather (Herb name)
Group| (Cat names)-Gather (Herb name)

Healing
(Cat name)-Heal (Cat name) with (Herb name)

Patrolling
Solo| (Cat name)-Patrol (Border name)
Group| (Cat names)-Patrol (Border name)

Kit games
(Kit name(s))-Play (Game name)

Mates
(Cat name) ask (Cat name)-Mates?
~~~~~~~~
Questions:
Would you like the leader (me) to choose a warrior name for you, or choose your own?