When She Kisses Me (LESBIAN - Part 4)

When She Kisses Me (Part 4)

"I can't believe your leaving me." I said to Kate.

"Its only for a few months, c'mon you're a big girl." She was packing her suitcase; she looked up at me with a grin. I sat down next to her and started helping her fold.

"Yeah," I dropped my voice down to a whisper, "b-but what about Rachael."

"Hey," she said looking serious all of a sudden, "if anything happens, call me and I'll come back and kick her ass."

I couldn't have hid my unhappiness even if I tried. "Do you really have to go?" I said in a last attempt to make her stay.

Kate closed her suitcase, and gave me a look, "Jen, baby this is a once in a lifetime internship. Now, if you really don't want me to go I won't." She gave me a coy smile.

"Okay...fine, get out of here before I change my mind." I said getting up. I walked her outside to a waiting taxi and hugged her good bye.

"By the way, the girl I rented my room too, Marina, is coming later today, be nice." I nodded like a sad puppy, this was the first time I was going to be without Kate and I didn't know what I would do with myself.

I waved bye as the taxi slowly disappeared and sulked all the way back upstairs. I heard some noises coming from Rachael's room. She had a "friend" over.

It had been an awkward week, but Rachael didn't seem to care. She strutted around half naked and brought home sweet little girls to take advantage of. I guess she had taken Kate's threat to heart and decided to stay away form me. But seeing her again brought up so many feelings, I was beginning to forget how much she had hurt me.

I went to the kitchen and started to cook myself some breakfast, I looked at the microwave clock, it read 6:00 am. Two hours to kill before classes. Rachael's bed started to squeak, I heard moans and laughter from her room. I sighed and went to the couch with my breakfast and turned on the T.V. really loud. I needed to get laid. Bad.

Suddenly Rachael's door creaked open. "Hey I'll make you something to eat while you shower." Rachael said kissing a cute brunette with a pixie cut right in front of me. The girl giggled and closed the bathroom door.

"Wow you're up early." Rachael said to me, cracking some eggs. I ignored her. I hadn't said a word to her since she came back last week. Rachael didn't seem to mind, she took it as an invitation to keep on talking. She was just wearing an oversized t-shirt and I couldn't help but notice her toned legs and lacey undies. "God isn't that girl just adorable?" she continued. "I met her at the Cherry yesterday, her names Haley or Heather or something." She laughed.

I just stared straight ahead at the T.V. pretending to be abnormally interested in some Sham-Wow commercial. I heard the shower shut off and Haley or Heather or whatever came out in just a towel over her cute body. My towel. Bitch. She plopped down next to me. "Hey, I'm Holly." She said in an uber chipper voice. God she pissed me off.

I ignored her. "Don't worry about her," grinned Rachael, handing Holly an omelet. It smelled good. She then sat down, squishing herself between me and Holly. They started cuddling on the couch making lovey-dovey noises. I got up, disgusted, and decided to leave for classes before they started fucking on the couch with me on it.

I still had an hour to kill so I went to meet up with a friends at Starbucks. I saw them sitting at a table with thier laptops. I ran up to them, "Kade! Cathy!" Kade looked up, confused and then a huge smile appeared on his face. Kade was part Lebanese and had the whole eco-warrior thing going for him. He wore pro-weed and peace t-shirts, baggy jeans and head phones wherever he went. He was passionate about human rights, saving the Earth and playing Indie music. And had the most adorable curly, black hair complete with stubble. I had to admit if I wasn't such a flaming homo I would tap that. Me and Kade met last year when he had unsuccessfully tried to hit on Kate, who as you know only went for douche bags. We've been close ever since although he was pretty sad when he found out I was gay. Cathy on the other hand was his girlfriend, and also a good friend of mine. She was a curvy red head and wanted to be a lawyer. You had to admit they were a cute couple.

"Jennifer," he said excitedly, "where have you been?" I pulled up a chair and told them all about Rachael coming back. Kade got a stern look on his face, "You be careful around her," he warned. I nodded, "it's hard she's always parading herself around and she's on a mission to fuck every girl in a ten mile radius." He grinned sheepishly. I could forget he was a guy sometimes. "Don't you dare get horny." I snapped.

I had to go and we agreed to meet up tomorrow. After classes I went back to my room, but there seemed to be some commotion in front of our apartment. I heard Rachael's voice, she was standing in front of some girls. One was openly weeping, I saw Holly and another blond. Rachael was backed up against our door, "Look I never said I was exclusive with any of you. And Laura, seriously? How the fuck did you find out where I lived?" The girl, Laura, looked pissed.

I pushed passed them into the room, smirking at Rachael. "Who's this bitch?" I heard behind me and next thing I know I was on the floor, disoriented. One of Rachael's "one night stands had punched me, I guess thinking I was another girl she was sleeping with. When I finally got my bearings only Rachael and another girl, a new one were left. They helped me onto the couch; Rachael had a worried expression on her face. The new girl ran and got some frozen peas out of the fridge for me. "Tanks." I said. I had bitten down on my tongue when I fell. I checked out the girl, platinum blond hair and curvy. Very different from what I usually go for. "I'm Theniffer." I said, lifting the peas from my face.

She giggled, "My name's Marina, we should get you to a hospital. Try not to talk." I gave her my best attempt of a smile. Rachael interrupted our moment, "I'll drive, after all it is my fault." Oddly she actually looked upset. Then she turned to Marina, "So who exactly are you?"

"I'm your new roomie,' she smiled showing a perfect set of teeth. Rachael took me to the hospital while Marina moved in with the help of some boys next door. From the second she came every guy in the place was drooling over her.

By the time we got back from the hospital Marina was fast asleep. I got a couple stitches and Rachael waited faithfully by my side, even holding my hand while they sewed my face up.

I lay back on the couch exhausted. She sat down next to me, "I'm really sorry Jen," she muttered. I mumbled something back and got up. She grabbed my arm forcefully.

"Let me go." I choked out.

"Hey, sit down. I want to talk to you." She said it softly but assertively.

I found myself sitting back. Her hand still gripped my arm.

"What do you want?"

"I meant what I said that day. I'm still in love with you." Then she reached over and kissed me, softly. Her lips barely touching mine, making them tingle. I felt the wetness of her tongue as she slipped it in my mouth.