New School

Rewa's POV

"Beta get up its 8:00am" mom shouted
"5 mins mom" I told in a sleepy voice

N then the worst thing happened... A whole bottle of water on me n I woke up with a jerk... As usual it can only be my bff, Rehan... Standing near me n laughing like a joker....

"Rey!!!! What was that" I asked in angry yet sleepy tone
"Waking u up Rewa" he told trying to suppress his laughter

I kicked him out of my room n went to get ready for my new school... I was pretty excited about my new school...

Oh! Sorry forgot to introduce myself. I am Rewa Malhotra...
One n only Daughter of Sikhar Malhotra n Raveena Malhotra... I love my family the most

After getting ready I went downstairs. My parents were pampering my bff. He is like their own son. They love him more than me but that's not my problem.

"Hey! Princess, excited about ur new school" dad asked. I am kind of dad's princess and he always saves me from my mom's ​temper.

"Good morning dad, yeah I am really excited about my new school" I told him while settling on the dinning table

After breakfast Rehan n I went to the school in his car...

"Hello, what's up" he asked
"Nothing 😤" I was angry
"Oh! So serhni is angry. U r not nervous right" he asked
" Yeah I am bit nervous" I said
"Don't worry nothing will happen" he assured me making me calm

As we entered the gates I was so excited...I went to accounts office did all formalities n aheaded towards the locker room with my keys to keep my things. As I entered all the girls were doing makeup n gossiping. I ignored them n after doing my work turned to come out. As I was coming out, I bumped into something every hard.

I was about to fall when someone held me by my waist. When I opened my eyes I saw it was a guy. He was handsome n dashing. He had black eyes with a spark in them. I could feel a spark flowing through my body.

"Please get up" the guy said

As my trance broke I got up n ran from there after muttering a sorry to him..

Samar's POV

Today was the first day of the new session n I am excited to see freshers n also welcome them to our school. If u think ragging is done here then u r totally wrong. I am School Captain n it's my job to look after their needs...

Oh I am sorry I am speaking so much but forgot to introduce myself. I am Samar Singhania n my dad Raj Singhania owner of Singhania industries. One of the biggest business tycoon of India. He is the best dad ever. After mom's death he has done everything for me. Although he is a busy person but he cancels everything for me. I love my dad the most.

After reaching school, I went to the locker room to keep my things. As I was passing by the girl's locker room, someone bumped into me. Her eyes were closed n as she fell over me. She is so beautiful I was mesmerized by her beauty. When she opened her eyes I was lost in them. I suddenly realised that everyone was watching us so I told her to get up. She got up n ran away after telling a sorry to me.

She was so beautiful... I stopped those thoughts n went to the class. First class was teacher-student interaction period. Our teacher came n that new girl was with her. I was very happy as I wanted her in my class n here she is.

"Good morning, Students, She is Rewa Malhotra n she is a new student in our school. I want someone who will help her" teacher said

I was hoping that she takes my name n she again spoke

"Samar I think u can help her. Go n sit beside him." She said n I started smiling

Rewa's POV

The classroom was nice but mam told some Samar to help me n when I saw him I was shocked. It was him the guy who bumped with me.

"Hi! I am Samar" he said
"Hi! I am Rewa" I said n settled on the seat next to his

The lectures were boring as usual but Samar's jokes helped me to attend those lectures n then it was time for lunch. I was searching for Rehan n I found him. We were talking n someone called me from back.

"Rewa u know this guy???" Samar asked me in a angry voice
"Is he ur new friend???" Rey asked
"I know him n he is my new friend but what is going on???"I asked them
"Don't u dare come near her again Samar" Rey shouted

I was getting embarrassed so I went to my class n avoided Samar for the rest of the day. I had to face Rey so I went to his car after school. He was sitting inside. Throughout the drive he was silent. I couldn't bear it.....

What is happening I am really confused.....
_______________________________________________________________

A\N
Hope u liked the chapter waiting for ur votes n comments please support me so that I can right more

Thanks
Shirsha 😘😘😘😘