Part 4 Not a Dream

“That was weird dream.” Arene said as she got up from her bed. She proceeded to her bathroom. “It feels so real,” still hung up with the weird thoughts in her mind. “I should tell my dream to Tephanie.” After she washed her face and gargled. Her phone rang.

“Woah! What perfect timing I was just thinking of calling her.” She said to herself. “Hey Tephanie!”

From the other line, Tephanie seemed so excited. “How was your night with Ace?”

She was taken aback by her question. “How did you know about Ace? Don’t tell me you’re sneaking in my dreams, is that even possible?”

“Are you nuts? That was not a dream. It is for real Arene. He is really there in your house.”  She said it persistently.

She took a glance from her bed, but he was not there. “Well, what would Ace do on my bed, that didn’t even happen in my dream? Will you stop Arene?” She prohibited herself from thinking those kinds of things.

“Arene, are you still with me? You’re crazy!” She laughed.

“Wha… wha…what, I am sorry, but where is he? He is not in my room.” She was afraid the he might be gone and she did not even have a chance to say goodbye.

“I don’t know, maybe he is at the sala, just search on your house, I am sure he is there.” Tephanie tried to convince her. “I’ll go there after school...”

“Alright, I’ll search for him. See you later.” She said and hung up the phone.

It was almost dawn and he seemed not to have a good night sleep, he still remembered his death, the way he faced that death in the anime world. He could not believe that it would be that easy to be casted upon him, a person who had power that he once believed to have the ability to defeat anyone but he was wrong.

“What should I do? Entering a world I am not belong with.” He wondered. “How is it possible?” He looked where Arene was. He could see her face with its peaceful and calm expressions. She seemed to have a real nice sleep unlike him. “Was it because of you that I am brought to this world instead of ending my life in the anime world?” He got up from where he was lying down and moved his way towards her. “Was it because of your grief and sadness that someone or something brought me here to ease your sorrow?” He said asked those words as he gently brushed her face.

Suddenly, he felt hungry; he had not eaten anything since he arrived in this world last night. He gazed at every corner of the room to find any food but he found none. He went out of Arene’s room, he found himself at the kitchen, he closely looked at things in the kitchen to find food and there he found the refrigerator with lots of different food.

“Wow! This is really nice I can eat as much as I want.” He said cheerfully. He ate everything what he could get from the refrigerator. He didn’t care if his surrounding got messy.