Part 2 Operation 101: Hide Ace Hide

"You know why I was smiling back then in the series when I die?" He stood, swiftly moved her to face him. He touched her face, brushed it with slender, soft hands. "I think it is because of you, you're right here waiting for me, showing concern, passion, care and love." Hearing those words from Ace made her heart jumped out from her chest. However, out of that romantic moment she thought of a problem she was in now, what if her parents find out Ace was staying home. But her desire to be with Ace was stronger than her fear from her parents that moment. So it was decided, he can stay in her house, well actually it was her parents' house. She imagined the things she could do with Ace in their house well if her parents will not be in their house they could definitely do those things. She prayed silently and sincerely that her parents would not be home for some couple of days while Ace stays here on earth.

"Ace..." She played with her fingers while she uttered his name. They were still facing each other.

"Yes, what is it?" He said it with so much compassion.

 "Well, Ace, do you have any place to stay in tonight?" She finally said it.

He knew the meaning behind that question. She wanted more than that. He knew she would not be satisfied staying with her for just one night.

"I am new here, so I don't really know this place and the people here, seems like you're the only one whom I can depend on." He said as he eyed the stars in the sky.

"Great!" She said excitedly. "I mean that's too bad but you can stay at my house, I mean my parents' house, I am just staying in their house because I am their daughter, but it is also my house because I stay there, right?" She hardly explained it.

"Well, yeah," he just could not agree more with her explanation even though she just babbled her words.

"Good! Well in the first place you don't really have any choice."

"You're right!"

They both laugh. They felt at ease with each other's company even though they just met earlier. Arene thought of another problem, Ace was a boy, a man, and her parents would not allow a boy stranger to stay in their house. She did not want to lie to her parents. She did not want to make up some stories, even though she loved writing stories it was a different case, she would not make up stories just to lie to her parents. She thought of solutions she could do just to let Ace stays in their house.

"I know." She said it unexpectedly,

"What do you know?" He asked, confused. 

"This is our situation, first, you don't have any place to stay tonight, not only tonight, and it's for the rest of your stay here on earth. Second, you can stay at my house or my parents' house. Third, you're a boy, a man, and you're kind is not allowed in our house even though my father is one of your kind." She sat down on the grass in dismay. It was a big a problem. It was her chance to be with Ace and it would be just ruined because he was a boy, oh no.

"That is really a problem." He brushed her hair to show his sympathy.

However, all of a sudden, Arene was able to think of a solution.

"That's right! I just have to call Tephanie." She stood abruptly that she was not able to notice Ace was in front of her. She hit Ace's chin with her hard head.

"Ouch!" He winced in pain.

However, she did not bother to ease his pain; instead, she dragged him all the way to their house since her parents were still at work.