Chapter 11-"NO! I can't be helped."

Start from the beginning

"No, Lily. I don't care about the mirror. Look what you did." He said grabbing my arms and lifting them up, I saw the marks, I had used to glass to damage my skin.

"Wha...I don't remember doing that." I told him, he nodded.

"You don't when you get in that state, how long were you clean for?" He asked me gently.

"2 months and 3 days." I told him. He looked upset but regained his normal self when I buried my face away.

"Calm down Lily. Let me clean those wounds." He said lifting me up, he walked into the bathroom and put me on the counter, he rolled up my sleeved and grabbed a tissue, he pulled down the first aid kit and pulled out some spray. I watched him spray it on before he looked at me.

"This will probably sting, a lot." He told me, I nodded and braced myself for the pain, he dabbed it on and I gasped as the stinging began, I think I cried but I'm not too sure, I was still completely out of it.

"You have a bit of glass still in a cut, hold on, this will hurt." He muttered and he grabbed some tweezers, he pulled out a small shard of glass and I ended up screaming.

"Mother of Calum." I screeched. Ashton bandaged up my arm before pulling me off the counter and lead me downstairs, Luke was on the couch with Hollie, she was crying and I knew it was my fault.

"Hollie." I called, she turned and I saw her tear stained cheeks.

"I'm sorry." I muttered, she nodded and held out her arms, I walked into the arms and we hugged.

"Do I still have to go to therapy?" I asked her, she pulled back and nodded.

"I think this kind if proved you need it." She muttered and I looked at my feet, I nodded and headed upstairs, I sat on the bed and closed my eyes, I heard the door open and I opened my eyes, Luke looked at me and smiled.

"Do you know where my shirts are?" I asked him, he shook his head before throwing his Sleeping with Sirens shirt at me.

"Wear that." He smiled, I nodded and grabbed some jeans before walking in the bathroom, I took a shower before changing into the clothes, I pulled on a blue necklace and a lot of bracelets before changing my phone case to a Mayday Parade one. I walked downstairs and grabbed my blue converse before slipping them on. I headed into the living room where Ashton and Luke were standing, my eyes flicked to the clock and I noticed it was noon.

"Lily. Stay." Ashton said, they both moved closer and I turned, before I could run Luke grabbed me.

"GET OFF ME!! STOP!! PUT ME DOWN!!" I Screamed. Ashton grabbed my other arm and they lifted me up, I thrashed around trying to get out of their grasp, I think I'm kicking Luke, every time.

"HOLLIE! MICHAEL! CALUM!! NIALL? HARRY? ANYONE!" I yelled, they closed their eyes in guilt and I kicked everything I could, I definitely kicked Luke this time because his grip on my arm tightened making me whimper. I was throwing myself around but nothing I did worked, the managed to strap me into the car, I kicked the back of Ashton's chair. He continued to drive even though I was kicking it

"LILY YOU'RE GOING TO KILL US!" Ashton screamed before pulling over.

"I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ANYWAY!" I screamed back, they moved me over so I was  kicking the passenger chair, I was screaming and Ashton ended up putting the radio on so loud you couldn't hear my screams. People looked at the car, with a screaming teen and the radio on 100+, of course it would draw attention. I stopped screaming and actually enjoyed the radio, and of course Therapy by All Time Low had to come on.

My ship went down

In a sea of sound.

When I woke up alone I had everything: