Manik- Tumne dinner kar liya???

Nanz- No...

Manik- Maine bhi....

Nanz- Chalo mere saath...

They both went downstairs to the kitchen. There was nothing to eat.

Manik- Yaha toh khane ko kuch bhi nahi hai...

Nanz- Main noodles van a deti hoon.

Manik- Good idea.

Nandini started preparing noodles. Manik was staring at her as she was preparing the noodles. After she was done, she served the noodles in two plates. She gave one to manik and both sat on the dining table. They started having their dinner.

Manik- Its yummy.😋

Nanz- Thank you. Manik?

Manik- Hmm...

Nanz- Sorry main tumhe kal see off karne nahi aa sakti. I have a breakfast meeting tomorrow.

Manik- Its okay.

Nanz- Hmm...

They finished their dinner. Nandini washed their plates. They both went to Nandini's room. Both sat on her bed.

Manik- So..

Nanz- So?

Manik- Are you going to miss me????

Nandini thought to tease him a bit.

Nanz- No. Not at all.

Manik- But subah toh tum ne bola ki tum mujhe miss karogi.

Nanz- Wo toh maine tumhara dil rakhne ke liye bol diya.

Manik's face fell. Nandini couldn't control so she started laughing. Manik looked at her in confusion.

Nanz- I was just teasing you.

Manik looked at her with a serious face. Nandini thought that he was angry. Before she could say anything Manik started tickling her.

Nanz- Ma..Manik..Stop...

Nandini was laughing and so was Manik.

Nanz- Achcha baba sorry.

Manik- Its okay.

Both stop laughing. Nandini was lying on the bed with Manik on top of her. Both lean towards each other. They lips touched. They were kissing each other passionately. Being breathless they broke the kiss.

Nanz- I will miss you.

Manik- I will miss you too...

Manik kissed her cheeks and laid beside her embracing her in his arms. Nandini kept her head on his chest. They laid there in silence in each others arms.

Nanz- Tum mujhe roz phone karoge na??

Manik- Of course.

They heard the front door opening. Both got up from the bed.

Manik- Main chalta hoon. Bye.

Nanz- Bye.

Manik- Good night.

Nanz- Good night.

Manik gave her a small kiss. They both hugged each other. After sometime they broke the hug.

Manik- I will see you soon.

Nanz- Hmm. Main tumhe neche tak chod kar aati hoon.

Manik- Okay.

They both went downstairs. They looked at each other. Their moment was broken by a whistle. They looked to find Abhi sitting on the sofa looking at them with a teasing smile on his face.

Abhi- Look who's here....

Manik- Shut up....

Abhi- So kya kar rahe the tum dono 'akele' pure ghar mein...

He said giving more stress on the word 'akele'.

Manik- Tere se matlab.

Abhi- Tum meri behen ke saath the. I have to know everything. Its my duty.

Manik- Teri behen meri fiance bhi hai. So Mr. Brother mind your own business.

Abhi- Shit yaar!!! Kitni achchi overprotective brother wali feel aa rahi thi. Tumne sab kharab kar diya.

Manik- Nautanki. Main chalta hoon meri flight hai subah. Bye.

Nanz- Bye.

Abhi- Bye.

After Manik was gone. Abhi turned towards Nandini.

Abhi- Ab tum hi bata do kya kar rahe the akele mein...

Nanz- None of your business.

Manik- Kya chemistry hai. Dono same hi cheez bol rahe ho mujhe...

Nanz- Shut up and good night...

Abhi- Good night nandu...

Both went to their rooms and fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!

Kaisa laga??

Manik and Nandini ke romantic moments.

Abhi's teasing.

Vote & comment.💬

Follow me.

Love you.❤