DIY Bar Tray

Inspired by 18th century campaign chests, with their protective brass corners and charming drawer pulls, I decided to make my own bar tray. It can be pleased for you! Because you can make coctail for your mates right there!  It's been a while guys... Sorry for not updating the school is making me exhausted. NOw hush, with the excuses.

You'll need:

a large laquer rectangular tray

- 8 mini brass decorative corners

- 2 brass campaign drawer pulls

-  gold metal tray stand (optional)

-  a power drill

- tape measure

- painters tape

- a toothpick

- E6000 (glue)

1.  The first step to making the center point along the lenght of your rectangular tray. It will be easier to put a piece of painters tape down so you can mark it with pen. After that find the center point along the height of the tray.

2. Measure the width of the backside of the campaign drawer pull, from screw to screw. Divide by two and measure out that amount from the left and right of the center point.

3. Make sure your marks are centered and aligned. With a power drill, gently press down with the drill in reverse. After it makes a slight indent in to the tray, drill forward until you pierce a clean hole.

4. After the two holes have been drilled, use a screwdriver to screw on the drawer pull. Repeat on the other side.

5. Glue a small drop on the small piece of cardboard. With a toothpick, apply a small amount of glue (thin layer) inside the brass corners. Press into the corners of the tray and allow to dry for at least 2-3 hours.

 ****

Photo and link is on the right..

Have a nice day,

Maccount.