Chapter 4-Bee

I shook my head and let all those memories wiped from my brain how I wish I could do that.

"Not in the mood to remember that Lily."

She chuckles and place the glass on the coffee table.

"I need to go Debura,kids will be home at four in the afternoon." I sighed and stand to embraced her so tight.

Lily is a happily married woman with her vampire mate, we met Allen (her mate a vampire ofcourse) on the bar during our tour back in Venice he relocates here in US because he wanted to be with Lily and later that year they got married and start their own restaurant business that's known to be the most finest and elegant restaurant in this city. She is successful and a proud mom of her twins.

Her husbond changed her after giving birth with their child. She got her long black curly hair that falls perfectly on her back, blue eyes that shining brightly everytime we talk about my lovelife, her pouty lips that grinning everytime she sees Tastian staring at me. she's my childhood friend and since then she's been obsessed to imagine and prepare my wedding day that she is willing to organize everything even my honey moon luggage.

"are you coming over his birthday?" I asked with a puppy dog look.

"ofcourse I will, I heard that this birthday got a big bombsh-'" her mouth stop midsentence when my eyes are watching hers.

"what?" I asked while following her eye balls moves to left side.

"what are you not telling me Lily?" I frown staring at her waiting for her answer. Until she let out a nervous laugh.

"I just remember something!" she exclaims a fake exclaim!!!

"I forgot to hang my underwear today before leaving.... I- I gotta go- that panty is important tonight you know- "she is slowly walking away until her head's popping on the door. "that's Allen's favourite panties!!" and with that she exited successfully leaving me frowning deeply for whatever she said.

I sat back on my office chair and start my work for my remaining two hours on the office. I called my secretary to bring me some iced chocolate drinks to make me feel energetic. As she went inside my office my eyes are instantly landed on the flowers she was carrying towards me.

"what is that?" I look at her waiting for her answer when she eyed me carefully.

"flowers." She answers, ofcourse it was flowers how stupid I' am to asked what is that?!.

"I mean who gave me that?" she smiles brightly and hand me the card before placing the flower on the side table of my office that was the third flower I received today from ofcourse.

"your secret admirer..." I said for the third time of that day.

"seriously tho? Did he really thought that I' am eating flowers? I mean look at that Mariella (my assistant) he's been sending me flowers since Morning as if Flowers is my Breakfast and he'll send me lunch time once again as If it was my Lunch and now he's sending me for afternoon? As if it's my snack before dinner?" Mariella just smile at me.

"aren't your grateful ma'am that someone is giving you flowers?" she asked settling my iced chocolate in my table.

"if I' am a bee... I will be grateful!" she laughs and shook her head.

"it's okay you may leave today early nothing much to do anyway.... Is the elevator already good?"

"yes ma'am." I nodded and wave my hand for dismissal.

I look at the flowers once again white roses are my favourite once because it symbolizes true love for me whoever gives this flower for me he surely know how I thought it would look like. Maybe sending me a flower with additional cadbury chocolates will be nice not just flowers or maybe flowers with one box of pizza every afternoon or a bowl of cheesy fries.
I sighed and saved all my works in my documents before switching off my laptop.

It's five in the afternoon and I really wanna go home and rest I didn't pfeel like going out on Thursday night since I know there will be a party this coming weekend all the body stress could wait to be shake on that day.