Chapter 3-Body Language

"do you remember that kiss you guys share during our debate contest on college?" her eyes is full of glimmer and excitement. Yeah obviously, my best friend is a big fan of my lovelife.

~
"body language is not the proper way to express your feelings towards one another"

I 'am totally on the war right now I 'am really... really on the war right now! specially when it comes to my motive of defeating this vampire brain who certainly standing on the table opposite to mine. today is Friday and it only means that it's our debate day and when I found out that he won on five debates for the passed three days I wreck the audition to challenge my gay mate.

"body language is more essential for those people who have lack of confidence for speaking what they feel towards one another! Sometimes it's more honest than being vocally honest"

admit it Debura he's hot standing with full confidence wearing his fitted black v neck shirt with a black watch on his left hand and a wrist band on his right hand, perfect nose and dark green eyes that full of amusement everytime he sees me speaking against his will, shiny dark hair that perfectly brush on his head with a famous smirk lingering on his pink kissable lips. Yeah he's totally hot.

"don't you think that touching a woman without saying a word is a great etiquette as being a gentle man? body language is a sign of betrayals and lies. we express our emotion by saying it vocally, saying words is like saying respect towards one another! " I look at the audience because of flash of the camera that I know ofcourse belonged to my one and only supportive father that keeps taking a picture of me being a wild high blood cat in this debate. He waves into me smiling like that cat on Alice in the wonder Land.

"what do you mean about the word touching? There's a lot of ways to touch a woman for your information Ms. Debura Jane, body language is also known as a sign of affection to someone you like, not all the action that a man could make should be included on your etiquette list! after all it's hot when a man make a surprise moves to a woman. Isn't Ms. Debura?"

I'm on fire and I wanted to rip all his hair out off from his scalp!

"action speaks louder than voice Debura!" He continues as I snapped back in reality.

I laugh ironically " hmmmm, so are you trying to say that some people are liar? Their body says they loved that person, but the reality is they're just using them,they cannot even say that out loud because of what? shame?? Humuliation? Like those kisses and gentle touches that people thinks were a real gesture of love, little did they know the guy just shows body language to get what they wanted."

"oh!owh! someone is deep!" he teased and I heard a roar of laughter from the audience.

"not all people are liar sweetness, how about the happily married couple? Males can make his lover knows how much he loves her by making her feel it, lets face it couples make love twice a week and when they do that they are touching each other that only means that their body languages could show how much they love and affect each other. Come on Debura you cannot love someone without touching them? You gotta show him how much you love him by kissing him and touching him."

Seductive voice that attracts giggles from the girls behind me who supposed to be there to support me, not enjoying the wetness of their panties because of this demon!

"sure! you can use your body language to kiss the whole blonde population in this planet!!! So, lemme tell ya Tastian you're a liar! because you kissed not only one female in this campus but you kissed atleast ten of them or maybe more than that! making them believed you liked them! Body language is full of bullshit lies than speaking your real feelings vocally!"

Whisper filled all over the stadium as I smirk,

amusement was written all over his face, a bright green orbs staring at me, laughter's from his friends behind him and weakly punching him before he let out a devilish smile.

"So...you keeping an eye on me huh? don't be jealous, I will kiss you in the aisles someday my dearest mate!" he spat and let out a roar of laughter when I blushed in instant.

"there's no way I'm gonna kiss a man who kiss another man before me!" he stops for laughing and everyone is silence.

"what did you say?" asked by yours truly, fury is written all over his face.

" you heard me!"

"you didn't know what's the real story and you didn't let me explain that moment!"

"huh! I guess your body language can explain more than a vocal explanation!"

"shut up or I will kiss you!" silence....

"shut up! or I will stuff your cock on his mouth!"

in one swift move he's infront of me not giving me enough time to realized that his lips are smashed into mine.

😂😂😂
Loves&kisses
@tattoedgirl1992