𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

👼🏻🏹♡ | ALWAYS & FOREVER

* ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·
act one ━━ THREE
. · 。゚୧ ⋆. ALWAYS AND FOREVER . ₊˚.༄
━━━ BABY DADDY DRAMA
you just had to provoke him?

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

"DEREK." LUNA BREATHED OUT STARING AT HER past boyfriend in front of her. His eyes shifted from her brown ones towards her swollen stomach where her hand was placed as she slowly caressed it.

"How are you?" He blurted out making her eyes shift towards her stomach then towards his green eyes. She nodded shortly, "I'm good."

He nodded his eyes shifting towards her stomach again, he could hear the heart beat of the perfect little baby growing in her stomach. "How far along are you?"

"Eight months." She stated looking away not wanting to maintain eye contact. Silence overtook the two, the only sound was heard from the children playing amongst each other on the playground.

Derek frowned knowing exactly who's baby it was, the way she shifted uncomfortably not wanting to maintain eye contact, the quick heart rate.

"It's mine, isn't it?"

The silence he received only answered his question, there was no point for her to lie if the truth was right. He would've figured it out anyways, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Who was there to tell? Couldn't exactly call you." She softly stated making him flinch slightly, he had made a mistake leaving her, he now noticed that but he was only trying to protect her. It was his turn to stay quiet until he whispered, "I did it to protect you."

She released a humorless laugh before nodding, "Derek, I know everything about you. Your secret I've kept since I met you. I understand what you did but did you ever considered what I would've wanted?"

Derek hung his head low like a kid being punished from it's parent with that Luna continued, "I accepted you for who you are. I know that our daughter will be just like you. Which is one of the reasons why I had to leave Beacon Hills, she was growing incredibly fast at the beginning."