Chapter 27

Sasha came with Connie to prick you up. She knocked on the door and you rolled with Luna still on your lap. "Hey why did we need to hurry?" She asked looking down at the sleeping child on your lap.

"Long story Armin to me I had to be somewhere and to hurry. Could you give me a ride?" You asked. She nodded and picked Luna off your lap. "Is she coming with?" You thought about it and shook your head. "No I don't think it would be the best idea." Sasha looked at the car and smiled "Connie could take you I'll stay here and watch her."

You leaned over to hug her and gave Luna a kiss on the forehead before wheeling out to where Connie was. He opened the door for you and you slowly got in. Coming out to get the chair you stopped him. "Armin said to hurry we have no time for the chair." He nodded and got back in his seat. Speeding off you watched Sasha put Luna on the seat her sleeping body curled in a ball as she wheeled her back to the house.

Your phone went off and you looked at the screen.

Armin: How far are you?

You: 20 mins calm down.

Armin: Hurry please

You sat your phone back on your lap as Connie blasted is music. What's so important that you have to be there ASAP.