Chapter 15

Erens P.O.V:
I sat at the edge of my hospital bed waiting for my ride to come and pick me up well watching Black Butler. Everything seemed to be back to normal or what others have told me where normal. I looked around the white room noticing all the sheets from friends coming in and out spending the night.

I missed Annie so much. She hasn't been back since yesterday. She's so loving and sweet even though her eyes scream 'I've cut a bitch so don't fuck with me Jaeger.' There's something about her that makes her so damn sexy. But at the same time... I fear her...

I don't know it's weird I know we where together before my accident what ever that may of been. But something about her scares me. I laid back waiting for my ride and looked at the ceiling.

God it's taking forever for them to get here. The door opened and in walked the girl the doctors claimed to be my sister. Only I knew the truth she was really my stalker.

"No get out!" I screamed at her. Her eyes widen and smiled dropped.

"Eren you alright?" She tilted her head. The doctors ran in thinking I was in some kind of pain but noticed I was fine.

(Y/n) P.O.V:
"Don't worry Ms. he probably forgot who you where within the accident." The doctor sat next to him and rested a hand on his shoulder. They had a chat and Eren kept repeating over and over that I was his stalker. He got up and ushered you out of the room.

"I believe he is still unaware of who everyone is to him or you lied to get in here because he claims his girlfriend told him about his pass with you and your stalking him." The doctor crosses his arms. "Now I suggest you leave before I have to call the cops." You looked down and nodded.

"I'm not a stalker. Ask anyone who was around the day of his 'accident'." You said sadly and walked out. Knowing you'll probably never see him again. The guy you fought for his love and had your heart shattered so many times by him.

Yet you can't let him go. As you where deep in thought a sensation came over you and you bent over and threw up on the concrete outside the hospital.