Chapter 1

The club was blurring lights flickered music so loud you could lose your hearing. Colors flew everywhere but to me it was all but dull. Black and grey nothing brightening up the room. Until a girl walked through the door. She had on a black dress on and red heels.

Her (e/c) eyes shined under the lights I couldn't take my glaze off of her something about her just made everything so much brighter. Maybe it's the way she holds herself? Maybe I'm just insane or maybe it's that perfect smile she's wearing. The black and grey room started turning into the colorful atmosphere that it should be. I want to know her name I need to know her name.

As I made my way through the crowd I noticed a horse approach their table. Jean... he smiled as they giggled and kept looking at her. The jealously flew through my body he doesn't deserve such a colorful person there no way she'd be into a horse.

"I can't dance to save my life but my friend can." I heard her laugh and a little bite of hope filled me as he took the (f/h/c) hair girl. I walked up and tried to get the courage to talk to her. Come on Eren it's not that hard she's just a really pretty girl you can talk to her. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Can I help you?" I rubbed the back of my head "I didn't want to bug you after the horse did but I was wondering if I could buy you a drink?" She giggled and nodded "good thing I'm not the only one who thought he looked like a horse." She's pretty and funny crap I feel as if I hit the jackpot. "So is that a yes for the drink?"

She put her finger up to her perfect lips as if she was thinking then smiled and got up.
"Lead the way..." she stopped I smirked "Eren" I took the opportunity to slip my name in and she smiled "(Y/n)" nothing about her makes her unattractive even her name sounds like the most vibrant thing to exist. As we made it up to the bar a guy tapped her shoulder and she turned.

He was shit faced and my eyes widen crap Armin! When he gets drunk he's drunk and will say things he normally doesn't. I had ditched him earlier in the night because of this.

"H-Hey are you gonna fuck my buddy right h-here..." he slurred pointing at me. Her face turned bright red and I thought for a brief second she was gonna leave me. But she smiled and teasingly said "if he buys me a few good drinks you never know what could happen."

Armin laughed and yelled "EREN JAEGER GONNA GET LUCKY!" A few people around us turned but not many. I waved awkwardly and mouthed sorry to her. She laughed and patted Armin on the back.

"Calm down buddy I said if he buys me good drinks." He nodded and walking away taking a sip of his beer.

"I'm so sorry about him he's normally not like that." I said handing her a blue ice ball. (Totally made that up XD)
"It's totally fine my friends worst when she's drunk." She pointed to the girl who looked pissed off as Jean grinned on her when he wasn't looking she flicked (Y/n) off. All she did was give her the heart hands and turned to me.

"Do you wanna get out of here maybe take a walk well they are busy?" She smiled her (e/c) eyes flickered. "Lead the way." I couldn't tell with the lights flickering but for a second there I thought I had saw her bite her bottom lip.

"So then she threw up in the trash can as my mom held her hair up" she snorted telling me the story when her friend got completely shit faced. I laughed and she looked up. "S-sorry" she said a small pink tint painted her face. "For what?" I looked down at her and she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"My snort," She said, "people say it's annoying." I shook my head violently and grabbed her shoulder turning her so she was facing me. "Your snort is the most beautiful thing I ever heard."

The moonlight played on her soft face as she got onto her tiptoes pulling me down closer to her. Attaching our lips and that instant connection just kinda clicked. My heart went into a furious flutter and I could of stayed that way forever until her phone buzzed.

She pulled away and looked down "sorry I have to take this" I nodded and waited for her to come back but she didn't. She had disappeared into the night and I was left there wondering where she had gone.