Chapter 23

Erens P.O.V:

-A year later-

I know now what she did. Annie was the one who caused me to be this way. I watched that video almost 100 times now. But there was something I couldn't understand who was that girl? I haven't told Annie I knew anything I want to make her pay for ruining my life.

The wedding was a week away. It was gonna be big she was paying for it with her savings. This really doesn't make me feel bad for her because of all the pain and suffering she's put me through. I've been hospitalized 2 times already with broken ribs and internal bleeding. The last time I was in the doctors got the police involved.

I told them I didn't want to press charges right now. I just needed time to heal. Mikasa and I started talking again. After I told her I'll be dumping Annie. She asked when and if I needed back up. I told her no because there will be tons of people there as witnesses. Along with the police.

I laid on my back in bed wondering though how I would find out the identity of the half naked girl running for her life.

(Y/n) P.O.V:

"Simi can you see what Luna is doing!" You yelled up stares well holding Elliot on your hands trying to get him to stop crying. Simi ran into the living room where Luna was in the play pen crying with a diaper full of shit.

You wanted nothing more but a day of silence. Your love life was nonexistent all you did was stay at home with you son and daughter, then work at night. Simi was a free babysitter until she couldn't do it by herself because Elliot got out. So you had to hire Hanji your crazy ass neighbor who lures cats into her house.

She only charges like 10 bucks a day so it's not to bad. Elliot hangs with Simi and Luna goes to Hanjis coming come smelling like cat. You haven't really seen Levi around as much because he got a new girlfriend who he won't tell you about.

Sasha is pregnant so she has more reasons to come into work and eat every shred of food Connie has. You have to fight her off when she tries to get customers orders.

So yea life is going well getting hit on by 50 year old men who are married. Knowing the only guy you loved is getting married. Oh and let's not forget the two crying one year olds who you love but at the same time want to put on a sales shelf and leave them.

Simis friend Armin comes around time to time to help her out when she needs to go somewhere. She always leaves dressed up too? Great your sister has more of a love life than you.

Getting ready for work tonight you kept thinking to yourself. What if I runaway? Simi can care for the kids. They don't need me. You think this every night as you pull your fishnet leggings on and black skirt.

Tonight at the club you where holding a Bachelor party. Great drunk men trying to get into your pants. You got into your car and drove off.

Erens P.O.V:

Armin and a few of my friends decided tonight would be the night to do my Bachelor party. They don't know my plan and I'd like to keep it that way. The only person who knows is Mikasa so she can help me find the girl in the video. Horse can alone because he was friends with one of the guys Armin invited.

Armin is our driver so he doesn't drink and make a ass of himself. Getting to the club something seemed different. My home life seemed so dull and lifeless but this place seemed like it's a place to breath some air. I could see the colors of the lights vibrating outside yet it was dark out.

It's almost like that restaurant. We walked in and went to our end of the place. There where a lot of pretty girls there. They all had black shirts on with red fishnet leggings. But only one stood out to me. The one with the (e/c) eyes and (h/c) hair. She was the only thing that I seemed to see and the only one I wanted to talk to.