Chapter 3 - Dakota POV

Dakota POV

His earlier words rang through my head, i would never even imagine about the likelihood of falling in love but... Like i thought, Robbie is just different... He has a extraordinary feel on me...

i still cant believe i had to go back, i was stupid and forgot my bag.

After i went to the restroom, i didn't return to the bench, which i didn’t plan to .. Instead i walked around for 5 minuets. After a short time my feet started to ache, i thought i would be good to look for any place to sit and i spotted a coffee shop up ahead. So i make your mind up to stop and have a coffee. I order a coffee and doughnut and sat there enjoying the sugary smell of coffee and jelly- filled doughnut waffling towards my nose. I left after throwing my trash in the bin; I intended on grabbing my stuff and sleeping in a corner somewhere, since it looked like i will be here for awhile.

Then i notice i left all my stuff with Robbie.

"Dakota? Hello?" His voice broke through my thought, powerfully cutting them off.

"What?" I snapped, directing my eyes to his face

"You started moaning" He cocked his head to the side, looking like a cute puzzled puppy.

"So?" I pressed

"Are you ok?" His concerned eyes scanned my body, as if to reassure himself i was okay

"Yeah... Who were those people over here, before?" I voice the question which had been in my head for awhile s i remember the tall black haired guy and a woman, they looked to be the same age, the way they looked at each other it was clear they held a strong love for each other.

"My parents" He rolled his eyes. I felt a blow of sadness and jealously wound my heart, just like it always does when people chat about their parents, something i barley have.

"Oh" I said gently, before clearing my throat of the tick emotion it held before

"So, you sure your parents went on a different plane?" He raised an eyebrow, looking disbelieving

"Yes" I gritted my teeth at the lie; I never am good at lying. He gradually nodded, narrowing his eyes a little before shrugging his shoulders.

It’s not like i could inform him where my parents are, i never have told any one, it was to personal... Nor to tell a mere stranger.

Besides, how could I tell him without him being scared  of me?

"Okay" His facial expression dropped to his normal one, though he still held that suspicious glint in his eyes.

We lapsed into silence after that, what could we possibly do in an airport anyways?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh dear lord! There’s A spider on your shoulder" A high pitched voice spoke from about 5 meters away from me. It was a couple.

I turned my head, trying to to spook the spider, then picking it up and placing it on my hand, it was quite a large spider, short stubbed legs with a huge body long fangs. 

"Oh" I said looking back up to the lady who had moved far away, not taking her eye off the spider "Ill put his out the window" I said standing up and allowing the spider to run free out the window.

"Dakota..!" Robbie said, confused, as i sat back down on the hard bench next to him

"Yeah what" I shrugged my shoulders

"You not afraid of spiders" With a confused voice, yet quite strong.

"No, not scared of anything" Just as i ended my words i looked back over to the couple who were now lips meet in a passionate making out session.

Robbie smirked at me, a glint in his chocolate eyes "Should w-" I cut him off as i gave him a smack to the top of his head

"Jeez, Dude," He rubbed the back of his head

"Did i.. That hurt you" I smirked, guess he isn’t that tough after all.

"No" He scowled, glaring at the floors

"Really?"

"Yes" He said to me, looking confident in his words.

"Arm wrestle then" I suggested, rising from my seat

"What? No"

"What afraid to lose" i smirked down at him

"Fine" Clear determination shone in his chocolate coloured eyes, as he readjusted himself to be lying on his stomach on the bench. I silently smiled and matched his position, me feet left hanging off the edge of the bench.

"Ready?" He smirked, like he knew he was going to beat me

"Of course, always" We both placed our elbows on the bench. I grabbed his hand and immediate sparks shot up my arm, i frowned at our conjoined hands. People had started wondering what we were doing but i didn’t mine the looks given.

"Go" He suddenly shouted, I pulled with all my strength towards the left, him pulling to the right, the arm wrestle stood for about 2 minuets until his had pushed my hand down to the right...In my opinion I let him win.

"I win" I blinked sitting back up on the bench

"Cheater" Just as he finished his words the same voice which i had heard about 7 hours ago, when i arrived at the airport sounded over the speakers.

"All passengers who planned to be taking the plane 275 to Michigan, please report to the left wing to board your plane"

I sighed in relief, "finally!" I said as i threw my hands in the air, and head back.

"You got a habit for yelling at everything" Robbie chuckled

"More of a hobby." I shrugged as i swung my bag over my shoulder and began to walk to my plane.

Looks like im finally going back to Michigan... Again.

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Thank, Was It good... ? 

x Thanks x