Kageyama Tobio

Kageyama is the wolf above, except he has ocean blue eyes. He is about a foot taller than the wolves in my story. My wolves are about three foot 6 on average.

I look around the tall, sleek-coated Alpha's den in amazement. "Whoa.." I whisper, hearing him chuckle softly. I look back at him and twitch my ear. "This den is bigger than my dads," I say, smiling. "Really? What clan are you from, but I'm sure I can guess it from your... coat color." He says, looking me up and down, his face completely emotionless now. "Um.. I-I'm from the Kasai clan..." I say, looking down and expecting him to kick me out because of him and my father's rivalry. "You can stay here until we are sure it's safe for you too go back. We don't want you getting hurt, even though you are from Kasai." He says with a sigh and I swish my tail. "Really? Thank you so much!" I say, looking to the Alpha. " You can call me Sorateru." He says, turning around and walking through another opening in the cave, probably going to some other room. "Come on, you can meet my son, he could probably use the company." He says, and I follow him, looking at the dining room, then a hallway type room. I see an old curtain draped over an opening and we stop in front of it. The curtain is dark blue, beat up, and dirty. "Tobio, I have someone here to meet you," Sorateru says, pushing through the curtain as I follow. I see a pure black wolf sitting near the wall and looking out a small opening. 'Tobio' turns around and looks at me. He looks just like his father, except he doesn't have a white ear and paw. Even his eyes... they're the same ocean blue as his father's. "Hello, I'm Kageyama, you come from the Kasai clan I suppose.." He says in monotone. "H-hey, I'm Hinata Shoyou... U-um.. y-yeah, you're c-correct." I say, looking at Kageyama. Why am I so nervous? Is it because this is the first Alpha my age I've been around? Back home, dad wouldn't let me around Alpha's because they're 'dangerous.' Kageyama walks over to me and sniffs around me, letting me do the same. His scent is... comforting.. I sigh and nuzzle my head into his side, bringing my tail up to his muzzle and brushing it across it, dragging it down his body as I circle him. He comes up my left side and nuzzles his face into my neck and I sigh, nuzzling back. After a minute more of getting to recognize each others scent, we step back and I feel my tail sway back and forth, down close to the floor. "Why don't you show him around Tobio? You've never took to someone as quickly as you did him." Sorateru says and I see Kageyama shoot him a glare. "Alright, come on Hinata." He says, walking out of his room and taking me to the exit. I walk outside and close my left eye, hoping to get my eyes adjusted to the sun. Kageyama stands next to me and I brush my body across his, my tail on his back and my face in the crook of his neck. He nuzzles back and looks at me, bringing his face close and nuzzling the side of my head, nibbling on my ear. I close my eyes and sigh, breathing in his scent. "Come on, it's almost lunchtime, we have to get to the pack dining hall." He said, starting to walk down the hill, staying on the stone path. "O-Omega's eat last at home.." I say softly, seeing his ears twitch. "Same here, but that doesn't matter, you're speci-err... our guest," Kageyama says and I smile. "You sure? No one will get mad at me and tell me to leave right...?" I ask, still remembering a few times that Alpha's have done that to me and my father didn't believe me. "If anyone says anything mean or insulting to you, come to me, I'll deal with them, but you'll be eating right next to me, so don't worry." He says, growling softly. "You okay..?" I ask, walking up next to him and nudging his muzzle with mine. "Yeah, but... you're the Alpha male's son, correct?" He asks and I nod. "Alright, so shouldn't he make sure that you're not picked on? I mean, doesn't it infuriate him that you get picked on by his members? Those wolves should know better than too pick on you, the Alpha's son." Kageyama says and I look down. "He doesn't really care that much I guess... I was always a disappointment, being an Omega and all..." I say, looking up to Kageyama with a sad smile. "Well, to me, Omega's are the most important of the pack, even my father doesn't see, but they are the most fertile, without them, repopulating would be a lot harder. Beta's only have one pup when they're lucky enough to get pregnant, so when I'm Alpha, Omega's will be the first to eat." He says and I look at him, surprised. "You're one of the rare Alpha's... You're not mean, and you understand how things should work." I look at him and smile. "Come on, let's go eat." He says, continuing to walk down the path as I follow behind. "Get up here next to me, you're my equal, remember that." He says and I rush up next to him, look at his face. "I've never met an Alpha like you.." I say and he smiles, looking at me and continuing to walk. "Well, to be fair, you're not like any Omega I've met." He says, nudging my side, I grin and nuzzle him. "Thanks," I say as we continue to walk to the dining hall.