Bee Stings and Stitches - Part 2

Start from the beginning

"I know, he would've called my name before showing me"

"Baby, say papa" Sebastian coos. He smiles and shakes his head 'no'.

"Do you not want to talk?" I ask him and again he shakes his head 'no'.

"That's alright, you don't have to" Bas smiles at him. Time was soon ticking and we sat there for 4 hours in that room, we even had our snacks and drinks that I packed and Blaine soon started to get fussy, I had already called everyone to tell them the situation and where I have been, dad was also ok with Sebastian sleeping over for the next couple of nights to help out with Blaine whilst they either lay in the next morning or go of to work again.

"At least they managed to clean his face up when he was asleep" Bas says.

"Well that's true"

"Blaine Anderson?" The same nurse calls us again. 'Finally' I thought.

"Oh he's awake this time" she smiles at Blaine.

"Hello" she coos at him.

"He's shy" Bas tells her.

"That's ok, can we do what we did last time and lie him down please, we have the stuff set up and ready to go" she says, Sebastian lies Blaine back onto the table but he raises his arms and whines at Sebastian to pick him back up.

"It's alright buddy, you won't be on there for long" Sebastian soothes him.

"AAAHHH" he sobs. I just think he's fed up of being here really.

"Alright little man, we'll get you all sorted" the nurse coos at him. They get everything prepared and I lean half of my body on Blaine to keep his arms still and then manage to grab his head to keep him still, while I did this Sebastian just held his ankles. They do what they need to do and Blaine was soon stitched up.

"There we go, all done" I shush him as I pick him up of the table.

"Here's your dummy" Sebastian says as he puts the dummy in his mouth. He starts to quieten down a little but we still had to see someone for when we need to come back. That took another hour and it was way past dinner time, we were all starving as we already ate everything.

"Hello again" Dr. Bland.

"Hiya" Seb greets as we sit down.

"We finally have you stitched up" he smiles at Blaine.

"Yeah, after 5 hours" I roll my eyes.

"Really? But there weren't even that many people in the waiting room" he says, confused.

"I know, apparently they don't have the right equipment up there" Sebastian says.

"Well they should have, everything is done and checked in the morning" he says, slightly annoyed.

"It's fine, we're done now, just want to get home really" I sigh.

"Alright, so you need to come back in a week if everything goes alright, if it doesn't and he doesn't seem to settle well, you need to come back, do you have a spare portable crib that you could put in your room?" He asks.