Chapter 2-

As i predicted, dinner was very awkward.Mom tried to raise the topic of school when she knew perfectly well i haven't been to school in 3 weeks, so that wasn't very succesful. She kept trying to talk about going to see a psychologist . i have seen six this year. i'm bored, so i leave the dishes in the sink without clearing up and head up to my room. i unlock the door. 

You might be wondering why i have to lock the door. At first, it was open and free for anyone to enter as they pleased . That was until i caught my ever so dear mother snooping through my diary. bitch.i really can't wait to move out of this hellhole. it's a fucking nightmare.

i open my laptop and search through youtube, same old bullshit. i click on a tana mongeau storytime and halfway through, i click out. not in the mood. i check my emails , 14 messages from "a safe haven" and 15 from "a friend to talk to". both on the same agenda, trying to get me to talk about my feelings and possible reasons why i might have tried to hang myself. 

 i highlight all of them and click DELETE.

Then i get a notification from facebook, asking me to make an account. i hesitate. i know absolutely no-one on here. i click the blue sign up button and begin to fill in my details. it asks me for my full name. i've been in so many  internet safety assemblies in school that i know better than to put my full name on here so i use the name JENNY DAVIES

i finish signing up and it asks me for a profile picture and i take one from courtney's birthday party and upload it. it has about 9 people in it and then you see me with the usual fake smile. As i start to scroll through celebrity feeds. i get a notification. this time from facebook. it's a friend request from somone called JAKE FISHMAN.

His profile picture seems a bit edited.i drag and drop his picture into google images, no result. hm, interesting. i accept his request and continue to scroll through sam smith's can sing.

For the third time in 15 minutes, i get another notfication , this time from jake . it just says :"hey wanna talk?". i think to myself "Keen as fuck, ain't he?!". i respond with a hey. what he send me next is astonishing..........

HEY GUYS, HOPE YOU'RE LOVING THE CHAPTER, SORRY THAT THE CHAPTER IS SO SHORT!. REMEMBER TO VOTE VOTE VOTE.NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON!!