Mako greets with her mouth full, "Hey (F/n)!"

Just when Ryuko was about to sit down, a thick thread of life fibers stops her in place, she and (F/n) turn to see another challenger, "The one who will defeat the both of you is me, Nanjing Lily Club President Kagera Kagesaburou!"

They both have boring expressions of the overconfident club president, Ryuko simply slashes him down "Thread Stripper."

Then a tight rope is shot at a wall between Mako and (F/n) "Tightrope Walking Club President, Watari Masuyo!"

(F/n) punches her towards Ryuko, "Thread Stripper!" She finally sits down, annoyed. "A Nanjing Lily..."

(F/n) playing with one of the knives, "A Knife Throwing Club..."

Ryuko: "And a Tightrope Walking Club? What's with all these ultra-specific clubs?"

Mako: "Oh, those guys used to be the Acrobatics Club. They split because of you two."

Ryuko raises an eyebrow, "Because of us?"

(F/n) lays his head back on Ryuko's lap, making her blush at the contact but doesn't doing anything about it.

Mako: "Yep. If someone beats you guys, They'll jump up to Three-Star status. But since you can't get a Two-Star Ultima Uniform unless you're a club president..."

(F/n): "So they're all founded new clubs and are gunning for us?"

Mako nods to his question.

Ryuko on edge, "Say what?"

(F/n): "It makes sense since more stars means a better life. Call it desperation."

Ryuko: "Man, this academy's system is seriously messed up...Hey, hang on! If that's how it works, then..."

▪▪▪▪▪

Ryuko slams down a sign 'Fight Club', (F/n) and Mako are standing by her, then Gamagoori comes by, "What are you playing at, Matoi?"

(F/n) responds, "You have eyes, don't you?"

Ryuko snickers, "I'm starting a Fight Club."

Gamagoori: "Quit screwing with us."

Ryuko: "You're the ones who are screwing with us! You're forcing students to start stupid clubs to go after me and (F/n)."

(F/n) steps up, "So we're gonna do the same."

They fist bump.

Ryuko stands up from the chair, "Say hello to the Fight Club Presidents, The Might Ryuko and (F/n)!"

Mako whispers to (F/n), "She's starting to get you involved of everything huh?" He smiles at the question.

Gamagoori: "Do you seriously think that a club like that will be approved?"

A light shines from above the Top Tower of Honnouji revealing Satsuki Kiryuin, "I'll approve this 'Fight Club'!"

Ryuko anger builds up, "There she goes again, looking down at us peasants from on high."

Satsuki: "Are you trying to integrate into my system, Matoi?"

Ryuko: "Bitch! I'm gonna make your precious system fall to pieces around you!"

Satsuki smirks, "How amusing. Try your best not to let it get the better of you..." She glances at a smiling (F/n) then walks away.

Ryuko: "Just you watch. I'll get my answers out of you before you know it!"

Gamagoori interrupts, "Very well. Let's begin the paperwork!"

(F/n): "You switch gears real fast, don'tcha?"