≺3≻

≺T h e T r a p

When I arrive at the coffee, I look around for Phichit, until I found him sitting at the hidden corner of the coffee. I walk towards his direction hoping he would notice me, but just like any other adult, and teenager he's on his phone texting someone.

I reach the table, and clean my throat. When he hears me he jumps from his seat, and hugs me.

"Yuri~"

I hug him back, and enjoy the warm of the hug, before we pull away and take my seat.

"How are you?" He asks.

"I'm doing great, except for the dancing class."

"Really? But you're good at dancing I don't why you're complaining."

I scuff, and laugh a little. " Thanks, but is just Miss. Okukawa is teaching me to dance like the idols from Korea, and I swear that choreography I'm doing is so hard I feel like my legs are about to explode!"

He start laughing, not becuase of my long speech but becuase my face was making weird expressions. Oh what are friends for.

"And who are these Korean idols?"

"If I remember correctly I think the name of the band was..." I look at the ceiling, and take my time to think. When the name pop in my head I slam my hand on the table making Phichit jump.

"Bts! The boy band name is bts! And the name of the song is I need U!"

"Seriously!! Oh my god, those boys are just mmm!!" I give him a weird look, and of course he notice it. He clears his throat.

"Anyways those boys are becoming really famous, and their new album is just so good, I cry every time I hear their solos especially Jin. And let's not forget cypher pt. 4!" I watch in amusement as Phichit fanboys.

It's been a long time since I saw Phichit like this, and to be honest I like that side of him. I like how his personality is the brightest sunshine I've ever seen, and how he can bright my day with him just smiling. Sure the sun has competition.

"Anyways do you want something to eat?"

"Sure!"

Phichit raise his hand, and the waiter comes as fastest he can. Phichit orders a capucchino, and strawberry muffin, while me on the other hand I order a strawberry cheese cake. Once finish we start talking about our life this past two years, and how we haven't change.

After finishing our food, we decide to take a walk around the town, and it has been so long since I did this with someone.

" What are you thinking Yuri?" I snapped from my daydream, and smile a bit.

"I was just thinking, how melancholy this feels. After all I haven't don't this in a while."

"Really then, do you want to go to an amusement park?"

"Eh? Are you fine with that?" He nods and grabs my hand taking me to the closest amusement park.

Phichit pays for the entrance, and once we step inside the park Phichit points at the roller coaster.

"Phichit I am not riding that..." I say in a shaky voice.

"Huh? Why not? They say is fun!" I give a shoked expression. So what Buddha is telling me right now is that this friend of mine has never ride a roller coaster, and he's planning to ride it with me?

"Wait, wait, wait! Are you telling me you haven't ride this thing never in your life?!"

"I mean I have ride other stuff, but never a roller coaster." I face palm, and let go a shaky sigh.

"I m still not doing it!"

"Pretty please, I want to try at least once!" He gaves me the puppy sad eyes, I try to avoid them but it was impossible.

"Fine..." he jumps exicite it, and smile towards the roller coaster, while my feet drag me and feeling my soul leaving my body.

"At least I'm not dying alone..." I whisper to myself.
.
.
.
"Um, Phichit are you sure you want to try it...?" He looks at me and nods happily. I look away from and and scream internally, wishing the gods come and save me from this hell, but it was too late becuase I was already in my seat, in the front.

"Oh my god..."

I was startled when the machine start moving, and Phichit only laugh. Waiting anxiously for the first fall, I grip my hands together.

"Here we go!" Phichit lift his hands, and I start feeling the gravity pulling us down.

"OH JESUS CHRIST, SAVE MY SOUL FROM THIS TERRIBLE DECISION!!"

In the whole ride I scream my lungs out, and Phichit only laughs at my reaction.

When the ride I finish I get out the seat as fastest I can, and look for the closest bathroom.

"That was so much fun! We should try it again!"

"Over my dead body!" I scream inside the bathroom, and start throwing up.

"I'll go get you a bottle of water, and wait outside."

After a good couple of minutes I decide to go rinse my mouth, and head outside.

I found Phichit sitting on a bench with two bottle waters beside him.

"Okay, I'm back..."

"Oh good, I was about to check on you." He opens a bottle of water for me, and hand it over.

"Thank you." I feel my mouth feel watery, so I drink the water as fastest I can.

"Well that was fast!"

I take seat beside him, and enjoy the sight before us. Moments later I feel my eyes feeling heavy, and body was becoming numb every second.

"Phichit, I think I'm getting sleepy..." I mean over, and put my head on Phichit shoulders.

"Mission accomplished." And that was the last thing he says before I fall into complete darkness.