The Boring Life Of Mandy Johnson

The Boring Life Of........Mandy Johnson

By: Savannah Jones

Chapter 1

BEEP! Mandy's computer made a loud beeping sound at midnight. She got out of bed and walked over to the laptop. Once she realized her friend, Morgan, and her sister, Brandy, had both just sent her an instant message, she sat down and began typing.

BrandName: Hey sis! Are you awake?

She was about to answer, but she wanted to see what Morgan had sent her.

Morgy: Hey! Your sister is online, I thought you might be too.

That was one of the most boring IMs she had ever gotten. Since Morgan was her friend, she HAD to reply.

Mandychika: Hey sis! I am awake now.

BrandName: Awesome.

Mandychika: Yeah. O.K. What did you want to talk about?

BrandName: Nothing, really. What about you?

Mandychika: You asked me to IM. I don't have anything to talk about.

BrandName: Oh, you seem tired. PAYCE!

BrandName has logged out at: 12:04 A.M.

Mandy sighed, thinking if she should go kick her sister's butt for waking her up, or just sit and relax. She chose to sit and relax.

Morgy: Are you awake...YET?

Mandychika: I am now. I am going to sleep so I will talk to you tomorrow at school.

Morgy: Alright.

She closed the computer and walked back to bed. She lay asleep under the covers until 6 A.M.

" Wake up! Breakfast is almost done." their mom yelled from the main hall.

Mandy got out of bed and got dressed. Once she got ready, she checked her computer for IMs. One new message, yet there wasn't a smiley icon beside it. They weren't a buddy of hers, so she intended to check it right away.

Jperson: Hello Mandy.

Mandychika: Hi! :) Who are you?

Jperson: I won't tell unless you give me some info from you. I'm a guy.

Mandychika: Yeah....okay. I am a girl. My name is Mandy Johnson and I go to Hollywood Middle.

Jperson: Really? Me too! Rofl.

Mandychika: Cool. Gtg! Time for school.

Mandy closed her laptop, grabbed her book bag, ran out the door and skipped breakfast. When she got to school she went to her locker.

"Hey, Mandy! I saw you were online this morning. I was going to message you, but you would have killed me. What took you so long to get here?" Morgan asked.