Last Chapter - Gone

Dan Enter A Dark Room. Dan Turns On His Flashlight. Dan Sees Four Lost Darkness Members. The Dark Members Shoot At Dan. Dan Gets In Cover. "Real Dumb Of You To Come Back Here Dan!" Lost Darkness Member Says. "You Assholes Will Pay!" Dan Yells. Two Lost Darkness Members Rush Dan And Knock Dan Out.

P.O.V Switch

"Soul Come On." Eye Says. Soul Runs To Eye. "What..." Soul Cutoff. "Get In Cover." Eye Says. Soul Gets In Cover. "They Took Dan..." Shaun Says. "Who?" Soul Asks. "The Lost Darkness..." Eye Says. "The Ones You Told Me About..." Soul Says. Soul Peeks Over And Sees The Four Lost Darkness Members Dragging Dan. Soul Punches The Wall. "Soul... Are You Okay?" Eye Asks. "No I Don't Want To Lose Dan God Damn It." Soul Says. "We Won't Lose Him Were Gonna Save Him I Promise." Eye Says. They Follow The Lost Darkness Members. The Four Lost Darkness Members Stop. The Lost Darkness Members Cuts off Dan's Arm. "Arghh!" Dan Yells. Soul Starts Crying. "Soul... We'll Get Dan Back And Make These Bastards Pay." Eye Says. They Keep Following The Lost Darkness Members. Ten Minutes Later The Lost Darkness Members Throw Dan Into A Cell. "Stay Down." Eye Says. "Dan It Was Dumb Of You To Come Here." Lost Darkness Leader Says. "Just Kill Me I..." Dan Cutoff. "Haha We're Not Gonna Kill You. They Are." Lost Darkness Leader Says. Dan Looks Behind Him He Sees Ten Zombies. The Zombies Run At Dan And Starts Eating Dan. "Arghh." Dan Yells. "Dan... No..." Soul Says. "Fuckers!" Eye Yells. Eye Fires At The Lost Darkness Leader. The Lost Darkness Leader Runs. They Run To Dan's Cell. They See Dan Dead. "I'm Sorry Soul." Shaun Says. Gunfire Is Heard. A Bullet Hits Shaun Killing Him. Eye Fires At The Lost Darkness Members Killing Two Of Them. Soul Sees The Lost Darkness Leader. Soul Runs After The Lost Darkness Leader. "You Won't Win Fucker!" Soul Yells. Two Minutes Later. The Lost Darkness Leader Runs Into A Dead End. "Wait Wait Let's..." Lost Darkness Leader Cutoff. Soul Shoots The Lost Darkness Leader Killing Him. Soul Pulls Out A Pistol. "We Lost... I Lost Everything..." Soul Says. Three Lost Darkness Members Rush Soul And Shoot Her Killing Her...

Two Years Later.

The World Is Now Gone. Humanity Lost To The Virus The Zombies Took Over Earth...

The End.