Roses POV- beach bum

When I was told Roxanne wanted me at the beach I raced down, she was there on he beach with no shoes on ready to hunt for coconuts, I smiled at her and we started to gather, she climbed the tree in front of me, she grabbed a coconut and threw it at my head. It took me by surprise but sure enough I caught it! When we where done gathering the sand was in between our toes and it was late so I decided to make our experience a blast, I threw water at her and started to run she pulled me into the ocean where we had a water battle, when I relived how late it was I started to yell for no reason, we got back and she fell asleep then and there. I laughed at her before I headed into the cave to start to get people situated, when I noticed platinum blonde hair in line. "Hey you come here please" I pointed at the blonde haired man, he was stunningly handsome, he had a perfect jawline and a boyish smirk, his hair looked great messy I instantly knew he was a malfoy. "Why are you here malfoy?" I laughed at him, he looked weak but still smiled "why are you here Weasley? Still trying to run the world or are you stalking me?" He joked then smiled at me.
"What do you need rose?" He asked concerned.
"I need you to go to bed!" I pointed at a bed "your my by bed" I tell him and he smiles "what!?" I ask
"I get to sleep by a Weasley!" He said jokingly
"Ugh what ever looser you need to be at the huge oak tree early tomorrow to help me gather stuff!" I demanded before heading to bed, forgetting about the line of people waiting to sleep.