Dinner Time

I sit in my chair uncomfortably but pretend what happened between me and Harry wasn't real.

"So how's your day going so far, Niall?" My mother asks from across the short square table.

"Pretty well, thanks. What about you?" He shoves more potatoes in his mouth after talking.

"Amazing! I'm so happy my raven had her first boyfriend!" She says.

"I really do love her. She's the best thing that happened to me since she moved here." Niall glances over to me and gives me a weird look, I haven't even touched my food, thinking about what happened last night makes me loose my appetite.

"Aren't you hungry?" My mother questions. I nod and start to eat the ham my other had cooked. I loved her food but I can't focus.

"Is everything alright, babe?" He smiles and puts his hand on my thigh, send butterflies to my stomach. I smile and eat more food. Just when Niall touched me it made it better. I don't know how he does it but he makes me feel like a goddess. My mother smiles at us and we continue to eat.

"So how's school you guys?" She asks, breaking the silence I had started to like.

"Oh, well Raven made a girl cry!" He laughs.

"Raven!" My mother shouts.

"Let me explain! She was just upset and she is so lonely without him I reminded her that they broke up and then she ran of crying!" I support myself. I didn't need another fight with my mother.

"You still made a girl cry." Niall chuckles. I gasp then punch his arm. He still laughs and we Finnish dinner.

Niall takes my plate and washes it of in the sink. I guide Niall to my bedroom so we can talk alone.

"Woah, your room is so clean!" He says. He walks over to my dresser and pulls out one pairs of red and blue underwear.

"What's this?" he smirks and pulls it out.

"Niall!" I take the garment from him and shove it In my dresser.

For some reason my mind races to Harry. I wonder what he is thinking about. Then my mind wonders to last Night.

I kissed Harry.

I don't know why I did, or why I even agreed to let him do that to me.

"That's it, what's wrong? You haven't been yourself, something's up. Now tell me." Niall commands.

"It's nothing, Niall." I smile and walk over to my bed.

"It's something, I'm gonna get it out of you." He smirks and joins me.

"It's nothing." I repeat

"Is it about Harry?" He asks

"Alright.. Yes." I sigh.

"What did that Cock sucker do to my princess?!" He shouts

"He invited me to the park... And we uhh.."

"You want?!" He shouts louder.

"Harry kissed me!" I say and cover my mouth. I didn't mean it like that, I kissed him, or.. We kissed each other.

I can't think about this right, my mind is getting light headed.

"Thats it! I'm gonna kill him!" He says and storms out of my room.

"Niall!" I shout and run after him by the time I went to go get him he already slammed the door of my flat leaving my mother confused.

"I'll go get him." I say calmly. I put on a pair of slippers and Nialls coat he left here and go to find him. I run down the stairs to the main floor and find Niall outside talking on the phone.

"Niall?" I ask.

"What, raven." He says with anger. Not even a question, just a statement.

"Don't hurt Harry, it was my fault." I beg.

"That little fuckin punk deserves it, he kissed my princess, no one kisses my you but me. Understand?" He says harshly. I nods am he takes off down the street.

I'm not sure if I should go after him or if I should just wait.

My my chooses to wait and Head back upstairs.

I go back inside and receive what seems to be like a billion questions about what happened, the night is just ruined, Niall's good first impression has gone out the window, due to me kissing Harry and his temper.

I lay down on my soft bed where Niall laid and it smells of his smoke and minty cologne, witch surprisingly enough I loved. To most people it may smell nasty but I love the smell of it in him, it suits him perfectly.

I stare at my ceiling for what seems like hours waiting for Niall to call but he never does. He's probably already killed Harry for my mistake or tried to at least, I know I should do something but I feel so helpless around Niall, he's a lot more powerful that me, so I just feel weak. Harry should be okay, they are both pretty strong. I look at my phone and randomly call Niall, to make sure he's okay.

It rings a few times then he answers.

"Niall! Are you okay?"

"Yeah, but Harry's not." He chuckles.

"What did you do...?" I'm scared for the answer.

"I put him in his place."

"What's that mean?"

"He told me what happened, you lied to me, Raven. how could you?" He says.

"It came out wrong and I was trying to fix it hit you got mad and stormed out!" I defend.

"Maybe you shouldn't lie in the first place." He scoffs and hangs up.

I know what I said and it was an accident, it came out wrong, it does that to a lot of people, but with the way Niall works he will never forgive me. And he shouldn't, I can't even forgive myself for what I did. It was so stupid if me to even consider it.

I put on some clean pjs and take a nap, so I can think clearly wen I wake up and won't have to worry about this for a couple of hours.