Surprise

*Ravens pov*

I was trying to hurry and get to nialls house because I wanted to know what he wanted to talk about.

I knocked on the door lightly and a few seconds later he pulled me inside.

*Nialls pov*

I needed to ask her to be mine.

I am getting tired of harry telling me to stay away from her because she's apparenly "his".

Oh Harry, don't make me fucking laugh. You will NEVER have Raven.

I surprisingly liked her. It's unexplainable. I was never the type to be committed, and I will never, ever ever have a commitment with Anyone. But Raven is my only exception. No she actually wasnt she was mine..well almost. Thats why I need to ask her to be mine.

"Hey, baby." I smirk and give her a quick hug. I sat on the couch and patted the cushion,when she sat down i put my arm around her.

"So... you know how Harry was yelling at me well he was yelling at me? well he was yelling at me to stay away from you bacause you were his." I choke out. She furrowed her eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" She chuckles

"I'm being serious! He thinks you are his. He's not getting so far with this. You are going to be mine!" I yell. The last part was not to be heard. Crap... Why did I yell that? I'm such a fucking idiot!

"What?" Her face becomes more serious.

"Uhm...nothing. So do you want some Nandos? It's like right down the road.." I try to change the subject.

"No thanks, but I'm not anyone's. I'm not yours and I'm not Harry's. End of story." I spat.

She moves off the clinch and to the door.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow. We can talk about this later. I just need to think some things through." She smiles then leaves me in my flat.

What have I done?

I thought I liked her...and possibly loved her...

No! I can't think like this. I hate all this mushy mushy crap. What is wrong with me.

*Raven's P.O.V*

I walk back to my flat alone. I couldn't stand the thought of me Being owned by two guys.

It was weird.I will not be anyone's. I'm not just some slave with an owner. I needed to talk to my best friend about all this.

Louis.

He was always so nice to me. We have been best friends since the first grade.

I Finnish walking home and go straight to my bedroom.

I felt bad for yelling at Niall. But then Again he was trying to claim me.

I get Niall and Harry out of my mind and start a bath. I grab a towel from the main closet, and enter the tub halfway filled. I relax and close my eyes for a few moments. I get up and Finnish my bath slowly, not wanting to move. I get out and put on shorts and a tank top,then go straight to bed even if it is only 4:30. I wake up the next morning at 5:30. I was surprised my mother didn't wake me up from my afternoon slumber. I slowly get up and put I some dark blue skinny jeans and a white lace tanktop. I brush my hair and teeth thoroughly.

I go down the hall to the kitchen. I grab my lunch in a paper brown bag, as always, and go to the bus stop. I walk out into the cold and see Niall alone with his empty backpack.

Great...This should be good...

"It's tomorrow." He murmurs.

"We are not talking about this now." I cross my arms

"We are talking about this now, Raven. You may not be mine,

Or Harry's, but I have an exception." He announces.

"Raven, will you go out with me?"

He choke had no idea what to say. yes? No? Maybe? I hate relationships...they are so confusing..

"Yes!" My mouth yells out. He smiles. He reached around his back and pulled out a necklace with a heart and an infinity sign in the heart, and Said "surprise." And wraps it around my neck.

"Thanks, Niall." I blush. The bus pulls up and Niall I sit together.

This will be the best day of high school.

And that's saying a lot.