Sneak Out

"You cant see him anymore!" Niall yelled in my face. 

"I-I-" i choked.

"No need to explain! just dont talk or see him again without me around understand me?!" 

"Y-yes, Niall." I replyed. "Im sorry i had to yell, but you know were enemies! He yelled again." 

I started crying hard like a fountain. Why did he have to have so much conrol over me? i should be my own person but im being a puppet being played with by Niall. i hated it. Absolutly hated it.

"God! Raven dont cry?" he yells in my face for the third time. His face was started to get redf from anger. He turned around and punched the wall in the middle of my living room. I couldnt beleive how mad he was. I stopped crying and walked over to him.

"Can we stop yelling please?" i ask and try to wip the tears from my cheecks.

"Yes as long as you promise to stay far away from Harry." he said calming down, his face started to return to  a normal color. 

"I will." I promised him. Ive never really been in any relationship, but i dont think your Boyfriend are supposed to be yelling at you. Why cant he just act like a normal human being for once? Or act like harry? At least harry is caring and soft.

"I'll be right back." niall angrily whispered his face still red from yelling, he went in the bathroom and slammed the door hard. I pulled out my phone and made sure Niall wasnt coming and texted Harry.

Me- Heyya meet me at the park in a hour,k?

Harry-Surree,what about Niall?

Me- Oh dont worry,he'll calm down soon enough i hopee...

Harry: Okay, dont be late see you thrn, Raven. xX. Niall opened the door red in the face flashed a devilious look at me and stormed out. Wow. I thought he gave me the look harry gave him. i was surprised he didnt even say bye or at least hug me. Oh well he'll be okay. i was tired of being controlled, i need to stop caring so much. i go to the wall that niall had punched and pick up the tiny pices of drywall that had fallen on thw wood floor. My mother is going to kill me. Im not supposed to have guys over, and im not supposed to be even having a boyfriend. I have no idea what im going to say when i get home tonight. I walked to the park witch didnt take me but 15 minuties. i walk to a bench and there sitting on a bench was Harry.