Kidnapped Part 2.

Note From Author: 

Hi readers. Sorry I haven't updated sooner! I know I have left you all in suspense, but I haven't gotten the chance to update in the past days, due to school work. If I don't keep up with A's and B's, my mom most likely will take away my phone, and my laptop for at least 2 months, and I wouldn't be able to update Suicidal for that long, and I know you all would be devistated. So I'm trying to keep up with playing an instrument, schoolwork, and working on this book. Love you all for reading. Thanks, xoxo~

Chelsea

Niall's POV.

As I am washing my hands, I swear I hear a high pitched scream. Kayla? I don't bother to dry my hands, as I fight to open the door with my wet palms. "Fuck, open God Damn it!" I shout at the door, twisting the knob, furiously. I give up, giving my hands a quick dry, and opening the door. I run to the living room, finding the "SORRY" game board, neatly set back up, but Kayla no where to be found. The only thing I find is a bracelet, resting on the rug that read "Sasha".

Wait.

No, this couldn't be.

Kayla was kidnapped.

By the hater girl.

Who wrote all those magazine articles.

Kayla's POV.

"Wake up, bitch," someone hisses in my ear.

I force my eyelids open, feeling extremely light headed. 

"Finally," says a girl, leaning over me. 

I examine her figure.

Bouncy curls.

Blue skinny jeans.

Brown "GAP" sweatshirt.

"Where am I?" I ask, weakly.

"You don't need to know. Now don't make a sound. Else you die."

"But-"

I feel a soft palm fly against my right cheek, the pain striking instantly.

I whimper, my hand flying to my burning cheek.

"I said don't make a sound, dumbass".

Tears drip down my cheeks. I wanted Niall. Shit, he was probably panicking about me. If I only had my phone...

I feel my back pockets, when I surprisingly feel the familiar hard case of my phone, tucked in there.

As I look to find the girl, I see she has a hammer. Two men, with broad shoulders, chain me to a wall, handcuffing me. 

"Fuck, who the hell are you people?" I shout. 

The hammer swings at my ankle.

"FUCK OW! FUCKKK!" I screamed.

"Stop screaming, or else I'll hit you again" demands the girl, planting a hand on her waist.

I bite my bottom lip until it bleeds, to force myself to bear the excruciating pain, when I let out a loud cry, accidentally.

Fuck, oh fuck...

The hammer comes swinging at the same ankle, right on my vanes. 

"OW! OH MY GOD, PLEASE STOP!" I begged this evil stranger.

My ankle throbbed, just as painfully as my heart.

Which begged for Niall to come save me.