Official

Niall's POV.

Kayla and I, were on our fourth date, at the park where we met, having a picnic. It was all so... wonderful. Kayla was wearing pink yoga pants, and a white T- shirt with the word "HI". She looked beautiful, as always, as her long hair blew in the light breeze.

"How's the sandwich?" I asked her.

She smiled. "Good. How's the pie?" she asked as I stuffed my face with a slice of her homemade bluberry pie.

"Delicous!" I exclaimed, crumbs dribbling down my chin, as she giggled.

As we continued to eat, I said "Kayla, I really like you. Even though we have only had four dates, I think we should be official. Like, an official couple."

She blushed and slowly admits "I really like you too, Niall".

I blushed, as my heart ached for her, even though she was literally right across from me. I wanted to take it a huge step further, and just marry her right on the spot. But, I knew I couldn't do that. She would get freaked out, and run off. I couldn't have her run off. I needed her.

Kayla's POV.

As I came home, I saw my mom in the kitchen, making herself a sandwich. As I was about to go upstairs I heard,

"Kayla, we need to talk, please".

I groaned quietly, and went to sit at the kitchen table across from my mother.

She pushed the sandwich aside, and said "Where have you been nowadays? Your always somewhere, and I would like to know where".

I sighed, "I don't have to tell you".

"Oh yes you do" she said laughing, thinking I was joking.

After moments of silence I started to admit "I'm dating someone".

Her eyes widened. "And how many dates have you been on with this 'person'?" she asked.

"Only four fucking dates, mom! Geez" I muttered to myself.

"Well, I'd like to meet this person your dating. Now".

I rolled my eyes. "Another time you could-" I began.

"NOW!" she yelled, which made me jump. I got my iPhone from my purse, and dialed Niall's number. He anwsered after about four rings.

"Hello?" he asked, in that extremely adorable voice that is.

"Hey Niall, I'm so sorry to do this, but..." I eyed my mother.

She had her arms crossed, waiting impatiently.

"My mom wants to meet you. Now".

"Well I'm out with the boys now..." he started, awkwardly.

I curses my mother in my head, for her forcing me to do this.

"Well, she kind of wants to see you no-" I began but my phone was snatched from my hand.

"Fuck, MOM!" I yelled.

 She says firmly spoke into the phone, "I'd like to meet you now, or you two won't be dating any more".

As she hung up the phone, I began to yell at her.

"Your so rude, oh my God!" I croaked.

Yelling back, she said "Listen, I am not happy that you didn't even tell me you were dating in the first  place! God damn it, Kayla".

Tears spilled out my eyes, as the doorbell soon rang. I swiped at my eyes angriliy, and opened the door to see Niall.

"I'm so sorry you had to do this" I whispered immediately.

He gaves me a small smile. "Anything for you, Kayla".

I blushed at his sweet words, then led him to my selfish mother.

"Mom, this is Niall, my boyfriend. Niall this is my mom".  

Niall seemed a bit surprised, that I called him "boyfriend" and I began to  smile at his happiness.

She nodded, "Okay, your free to go" she muttered.

"Text you later" he winked at me.

"Okay, bye!"

After giving my mom a brief glare, I ran upstairs, happy that I finally had a boyfriend that treated me so well.