a perfect morning

Pepper wakes up to the sound of morning traffic and the sunlight beaming on her face. She's still tired but she smiles. She can feel him beside her. Sleeping like a child. She's doesn't want to wake him up because he hardly gets a good amount of sleep. But it's already 11 in the morning and she doesn't want to waste her Saturday. Pepper decides to make breakfast before waking him up. Just as she gets up to leave the bed, he grabbed her hand.
"Pepper. Don't go."
"Good morning Tony," she says, smiling to herself.
"Pep. Stay here." Tony's voice is low and muffled which Pepper thinks is super sexy and cute.
"I was going to make waffles. Gluten free. Just the way you like it."
"The way I like it is you cuddling with me right now."
He's pouting now, desperately wanting Pepper to lie back down on bed with him. Pepper couldn't resist it. She agrees and jumps under the covers with Tony. He hugs her and gives her a sweet little kiss. Pepper's head is on Tony's chest and they stay like that for an hour just talking. They soon get up, shower and head down together. Pepper makes breakfast and Tony just watches her. And at that moment, Tony felt so lucky.
"I don't deserve you," says Tony, genuinely meaning it.
"Of course you don't deserve me. You're lucky I'm still putting up with your shit".
"You were supposed to say something sweet and romantic you know..."
"Oh really ? Wow... Never thought of that."
Tony smiles. Pepper smiles back.
They both ate their half burnt gluten free waffles which was caused by their banter. While eating, all they could think of was how perfect this morning was.
----------------------
what do you think ? I know it's super short but this is literally my first time writing anything other than school essays so please do tell me how this was. I know it's horrible. tell me what other situations or scenarios you would like to read :-)