xiii. faq | how do you create forms for your own apply fic?

QUESTION:
How do you create forms for your own apply fics? What information should be included when making own your forms?

ANSWER:
There are a few key things to think about when creating your own forms for your apply fic. The basic parts of an apply fic form are name, age, personality, and background. Any other parts that are added to the form are going to be elements that you, as an author, deem necessary to your storyline. (or what you want your applicants to know.)

For example, for my apply fic, "CHEM-X," I had applicants include information related to girl groups because it's a girl group apply fic. I included areas in the form for these things, such as, fan club name and trivia.  (Actually, admin AJ made the form, I just edited it.) But for one of my previously unpublished apply fics, I included an area for species, as there were dragon people and normal humans in this apply fic. Whatever you feel like you need to know for this character for your story, you should include it in the form for your applicants.

From there, you can think about formatting. This is essentially organizing information to make things easier on applicants. This would be grouping things together like name and dob (date of birthday) or background and hometown.

The gist of creating forms is to create a character template for your story that is easy to fill out but also contains all the information that you would like for your story.

Here is a link to a template for form making! It's very general, so credit is not required, though appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/UiB46m49

Hope this helped! - admin nari

HAVE QUESTIONS?
LEAVE THEM HERE.