Chapter 4: Revenge Of The Anne

I hate that right in the middle of my chapter streak, I have this random author note <<. xD 

Song on the side, inspirtional. It really doesn't go with this chapter, but still I feel the need to share this song. ;) Continue please.

Shout-out for @trueshortylove She's the best! Really, I needed her comment, even though I love all your comments. ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anne's POV

I smiled at my artwork as I let out a giggle. It was hard not to laugh...well you know, if it wasn't happening to you.

I frowned recalling I forgot to add something and let out another fresh giggle. This was the bomb-diggity. 

I dragged my lipstick across the car, jumping as I tried to get on top. It made uneven lines, but oh well it just makes the car look even more abstract. 

I saw people taking pictures of the car as they laughed and posted it on some sited.  I shurgged and started posing next to car. I felt like a model, as I broke out in different poses and faces.

I stuck my tongue out and squinted my eyes as the old lady took a picture of me and my new artwork. I did a twirl when I noticed there was someone famililar among the shortening crowd.

I let out a cry of war and tackled him. 

"Did you like what I did to your car? Isn't it purrdy?!" I yelled in his face, giving him a grin. I giggled as his face turned into different colors.

"You're like a rainbow!" I said poking his face. He held my hand tight in mid-air. So tight, I had to cry.

"Let go! You're hurting me! Let go of me! You're a big mean bully! Miranda!" I cried. I lifted my legs and gave him a good kick in the balls. I then took off my belt and gave him a small whip as cried out in shock. 

I sniffled before putting my belt back on and giving him a glare. I marched to his car, swung the door open and sat down before slamming the door hard

I was pleased when I saw him cringe, hasn't he heard of security leaving his car out unlocked?

I was hungry....I wonder what I sent him off to do before gracing him with a limited editon of artwork created by moi. 

So ungrateful. I pouted and continued to glare at him as he came inside and looked straight ahead, or behid as he backed out. 

I looked around the small but comfortable car and grinned. There was a radio!! It was black though, and that's a problem we have to fix. 

I smiled evilly, or at least I thought so. Bastard over there had to ruin my evil moment.

"You look like you're constipated." He said giving me a disgusted look.

I thought of a good comeback.

"At least my 'constipated look' is once in a while, while yours is everyday." I huffed. 

He gave the 'you're the weirdest girl ever' look. I should know. I get it alot.

I took out the remainder of my lipstick and smeared it all over his radio. I smiled. Much better. 

His face was priceless. Seriously, though. It was a mixture between shock, random emotion and anger. 

Too bad. I jumped out of the car and rolled. 

I waved goodbye on laying on the road. I giggled as he yelled curses and stopped the car. I pretended to cry and try to get up only to fall back down. 

Now that I think about it, my arm is throbbing a bit.

Throb-ing.

Thro-ing

Thor. 

Tor.

T.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?! JUMPING OUT OF THE CAR LIKE THAT! WERE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF! YOU ARE SO ANNOYING. SERIOUSLY, I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE! YOU COULD'VE CAUSED ME TO GO TO JAIL BECAUSE YOU THOUGH IT WAS A GREAT IDEA TO JUMP OUT OF THE STUPID CAR THAT MAY I ADD YOU TRASHED. DON'T YOU EVER GET TIRED OF RUINING OTHER'S LIVES?! UGH!!" He yelled.

I took a deep breath, my eyes watering. 

"Leave." I told him with all the authority I could muster. He seemed ataken back before letting out a frustated sigh.

"LEAVE!! I DON'T WANT YOU NEAR ME! YOU'RE SUCH A HEARTLESS JERK!! LEAVE!! LEAVE!!" I yelled, dusting myself off. 

He growled and walked off. I huffed and limped after his car marks on the track. 

Once I get my hands on him, he won't...he won't...he won't...want to yell at me again! I need my revenge plan because no one I mean no one makes me mad and treats me like dirt. 

No one. 

---

HAII DERE!! SHORT CHAPTER ON PURPOSE BECAUSE NEXT CHAPTER IS PLANNING TO BE AROUND 4-5 PAGES LONG AND AN EXTRA CHAPTER!! I know you won't mind this short chapter compared to the next one! ;)

Love y'all!

R.I.P. account to Call_Me_SLY

^^ My food buddy left so I'm in mourning.