Chapter 1: McD's and A Shocking Experience

I like the support from the people who commented on my wall, even if it was just a few. It excites me a lot.

----

"Come on! Let's go to the food court." I whined, we been shopping for like ever. My belly roared right on time.

I gave my belly a high-five. My friend gave me a look. You know, the look. The look. I don't like the look. If you saw her, you wouldn't like the look either.

"Did you just slap your belly?" She questioned with that "incredulous" look. People these days. Just don't understand the difference between high-giving and slapping. Slapping is cruel, high giving is fun.

I looked at her innocently.

"I high-fived my belly."

I emphasized on the high-five because I mean, who can't tell the difference between a high-five and a slap.

She sighed and dragged me out the shop before I started complaining again. Before I knew it, we were in front of the door of McDonald and the scent of french fries lingered in the air.

"Food!!" I yelled earning looks.

"Weirdo," a guy whispered passing me. I whipped around so fast, superman wouldn't catch it.

"Excuse me?" I said loud and clear to grab his attention. He glanced at me and kept walking.

"Keep walking before I drop-kick your ass!" I yelled after him, showing off my karate skills to everyone. Marissa shook her head.

"Let's get food and we are going to get out of here. You've gotten in enough trouble today." She grumbled. Marissa was always a grouchy one. I don't know why but the only thing that makes her happy is being in a dark room and being left alone. No, she's not emo or anything. She has a weird sense of fun.

I ordered the happy meal because I wanted to play with the toy, and she ordered a big mac and a mango smoothie with a side of large fries. They were for me of course. She would never attempt to eat that, she's a fruitarian. Or is it vegetarian? Either way, she doesn't like "junk food". I have no idea why though, it taste so good.

I accidently moaned out loud. The cashier gave me a weird look, and Marissa rolled her eyes.

"What?! Can't a girl have a food organism?" I spoke up, kinda tired of her stares and the silence.

Marissa grabbed the food and lead me to a booth. I bounced up and down in my chair. It's food time!! I grabbed the happy meal first and ripped open my apples, I picked one up and searched for the toy. It was a my little pony.

"Aww! Isn't it adorable?" I made an airplane noise with the pony in mid-air. Then the most genius idea popped in my head.

"Let's play truth or dare!" I squealed , earning a cringe from Marissa. I poked her several times because I knew that was her weakness.

"Fine!" She yelled frustrated, throwing her hands in the air. I fist-pumped.

"Me first!" I yelled startling her. I don't know why but I was so excited and I knew something incredible was going to happen and I was excited to find out. She looked around the fast-food joint before her eyes widened and she grabbed my arm. She tugged me out of my seat.

"Come on, Anne! We need to go now!" She said tugging me out. I frowned and let her pull me. My eyes began to water.

"Marissa!" I sniffled. She turned to look at me shocked.

"What?! Why are you crying?!" She half-yelled. I glared at her.

"Stop yelling at me! You left my food and now I'm hungry again! It's all your fault! Why did we have to leave anyway?" I complained and cried. She looked at me for a long time before shaking her head.

"Stay here and do not move or talk to anyone, okay? I'll go back for your food." She finally spoke. I nodded and clapped my hands cheerfully. I would do anything for that food and I don't have my toy. I would do what she says be cause I don't like it when Marissa gets angry at me. I crossed my arms and watched as she disappeared into the crowd.

I hummed looking at the pretty things in the window behind me when I felt someone's presence behind me. I didn't want to turn around, but it was so tempting. So I did and there was this huge muscled man in front of me.

"I'm not supposed to talk to strangers." I said finally speaking up. He looked at me confused before responding to me.

"I'm not a stranger." He clarified. I grinned, this was awesome! Now I have another friend to give me a piggy back ride like my dad does when he's back from work. My dad's work is very important.

"Can you give me a piggy back ride?" I asked, fluttering my lashes. He nodded slowly as if he was not sure, turned around and crouched down so I can jump on. I jumped on and he stood up. Then I felt shocks all over my body. I jumped off just as fast as I got on.

"Ahh! He electrocuted me!"

I jump off his back and hid behind the guy behind him. Ahh, so warm. I rubbed my face up and down on his shirt.

Amusement and anger crossed his face.

What's so funny?

There's nothing funny about having electricity run on you and shocking other people.

Stupid boys! I started to sniffle and tears were coming out. Then my savior came.

And boy was she mad. I swear there was fire in her eyes. And when she looked up at me it didn't look pretty, she did but her eyes didn't.

---

Unedited.

Hope you enjoyed it and I'll make it longer next time :). Comment, Vote, and fan. Or I rather you recommend.