Chapter 3: Rejected and You

Hey guys! I just checked into my account and the amount of reads, votes, and comments totally blew my mind. I never excepted that to happen! I was so happy! I was literally like "If I could feed you all 1,000 cookies and give you unicorn hugs virtually!". You guys are the best, but now I feel bad for not updating in such a long time, so this should be a filler. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marissa's POV 

I sighed and made my way into the fast food restaurant once again. I glanced at the big sign overpowering the shop.

I rubbed my hands together, and then softly ringed my wrists as I waited in line. I was antsy and that meant that they were here. I ordered quickly and waited until they called my number.

I snatched the food rudely, and walked away eager to get out. I heard her almost silent scoff.

"Rude much." I heard was whispered. If I wasn't in such a rush, I would've threatened her and thrown a few punches, but I can't. 

As swung the door open, and then the smell of fresh, sweet blood and wood wafted into my nose. I kept sniffing looking around when my eyes zeroed on a blonde.

He was making out desperately with a brunette. I glared when he broke the kiss and glanced up to look at me. He showed no guilt or anything. Nothing. Blank. 

He then smirked as he fangs grew a bit larger by an inch and sunk them halfway into the slut. I let out a little gasp as my shoulder started sizzling and then it was gone. 

The smell, I could smell no more, but the hurt was there it will always be there. I let out a small, frustrated growl, scowled at his smirk and walked away.

I felt his gaze burning through my back. I spun around to meet his gaze and mouthed the words I was trained to speak.

"While you live, watch your back. I kill, lie, and laugh." I smirked at his eyes grew a bit larger noticing the power in my posture.

Then for a split moment, I let my power show. I had the last laugh because his face was completely priceless. 

I shrugged as he pushed the slut back and tried to chant the redemption spell. I stopped it from happening and stripped him of his power and authority. He was now a mere human that I could kill with a snap of a neck or maybe even less.

Yes, I had power but not on all people. Just the people like me and a few chosen humans, if I wanted.

I walked into the direction of watermelons which was Ally's favorite fruit. I saw three big buff men standing right in front of her, I smirked in amusement as she jumped from back to back. 

I wiped the smirk off my face when I noticed the Alpha, Beta, Delta were those three buff men. I groaned.

Thanks fate, you sure know how to make my day terrible. 

I walked up to her only to have her jump in front of me, snatching the food away from me. I gave her a quick glance, and stood my stance in front of the Alpha.

He growled, and Anne started waving her hands around the air like a crazed women.

"No one ever .. I mean ever growls or glares at my best friend. No, except for me. You got that? You're a big, mean, fluffy but hot dude." She glared at him, then continued her search inside the bag.

She let out a frustrated huff, as I pushed her aside. I felt his glare follow me.

"Alpha." I taunted him. I knew it was going to piss him off. His growl was low and deadly, but did that stop me? Nope. It encouraged me.

"You will not touch her." I broke through his mind-link creating my own with him.

This man does an awful lot of growling because he growled again.

"This is my territory leech. You will not tell me what to do, or your head will be decorating my prison." His voice was harsh, almost like a kick to the face but I held back the urge to submit to the mutt.

"You will not kill me. She will never talk to you  again, if she found out you did." I sneered right back at him. Even though I knew I had power, he could still kill me. 

He growled once again knowing what I said is true. 

He eyes fogged, and then cleared repeatedly. 

His gruff voice then broke the silence.

"Come with me, now."

Anne's POV

(sorry for switching pov's, but seriously do you want to leave this chapter without having Anne's pov? I think not ;D )

"Oh my goodness! Air is precious!" I ran around the lot because I'm fabulous like that. I saw Dustin rubbed his neck and I ran up to him and grinned.

I jumped on his back and started slapping his neck. I heard him groan

"Why are you hitting me?" 

I grinned and jumped off. I shrugged and whipped around to face him.

"Which one is your car?" I asked, I adjusted my backpack almost forgetting it was there.

He pointed across the parking lot and then started to walk. His car was a nice sports one and it was blue.

"Wait! Can you please buy me one more Happy Meal?" I smiled, innocently. 

He hesitated and then after a loooong pause nodded. I skipped over to his car and sat down on the burning pavement. I jumped up and frowned rubbing my butt. 

I heard his laugh come out and I gave him the evils. I huffed and then turned. When I heard his footsteps go silent, I turned back around.

He wants to laugh at me, then laugh I shall get. 

-----------

I love cliff-hangers, don't you? LOL! XD

READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE WHICH IS SO VERY IMPORTANT!!

As much, as I love all the support I cannot be pressured to write more. If guys fanned (and then didn't unfan) you would see my annocement about writers block. Don't tell, "this is a suckish chapter" or "why can't it be longer?". I swear if you do, I will beat you ass with a stick that has thorns and animal bones. -.- 

Next, I have no problem with you telling me to read your book. Just take into consideration that not all books will be read. On the other hand, if I like your book alot then I will advertise it up here for you. Also I have no problem with giving you a shout-out or dedication. 

I love you guys. 

Book: I Don't Care by 1dness 

Summary: 

"I, Daniel Anderson, reject you, Riley Falls, as my mate." he said to me after he slammed me against the lockers and held my hands above my head. He just stood there with a smirk and thought that I would breakdown to tears. Well think again jerkwad! And did you know what i said to him? I said three words that gave him a shock that he actually loosen his grip on my arms and just stood there with an 'o' shaped mouth. I said, "I don't care" .

A warning from the author: This book contains a lot of swearing.

Cote. Thanks! Fan! Unicorns! Narwhale!