Window talk

Y/N:
6:15am
I woke up on the black couch that sat in my new house. I picked up the pizza box I fell asleep with, and shoved the duvet off my body.
Coffee that's what I needed. I changed into some comfy clothes which consisted of a oversized black tank top and leggings. I grabbed my house keys and slipped out the black door. Bookstore, vintage clothing, coffee. I opened the coffee shop door and walked to the fairly big counter. "What can I get for you?" The younger girl's high pitched voice made me regret coming out. "Coffee, black, 2 things of sugar and that glazed donut." "That'll be $4.32." I swiped my credit card through the machine and left with a donut and hot coffee.

8:00am
I was finally more than half way through unpacking, all I had left was my sheets and clothes. Laying the white duvet across my bed, I threw one of my black pillows at the top of the mattress.
Decorating- that's what I was doing at almost 9:00am, photos where hanging from the wall along with posters, and random things.
Loud screams filled my room as SlipKnot came on through my speaker, I jumped and danced along as Corey's Voice filled my ears.

3:00pm
The sound of drums is what made me stand up and look around my room, "where is that coming from?" My own voice filled the house. I turned around glancing out my window I saw a male figure, who seemed to be around my age playing the drums in what looked like his bedroom. His window was open which let the sound flood out of his dark room. My eyes trailed over his back muscles every time he hit the drum heads or symbols. It sounded like he was playing a song I knew, but I couldn't put the name on it- "Hey neighbor!" My head shot up as I saw the male who had now turned around and was smiling at me. "Hey!" We both stuck our heads out our windows to talk to each other. "Did you just move here? That House has been abounded for a few years." I nodded as a smile danced across my lips, his voice was slightly raspy, but sexy. "I'm Y/N by the way!" "Vinny!" We both laughed for what felt hours until there was a yell from his house, "VINNY!" I watched as the male rolled his eyes as two other guys waltzed into his room, one taller and one with gelled back hair. "Bye Y/N!" I waved as my smile faded.
Closing my window I turned around, "who is he?" I thought out loud. He looks so familiar. I walked over to my closet and pulled out a black band tee shirt and another pair of ripped black skinny jeans. I grabbed my phone and waltzed down the stairs, grabbing my house keys and throwing my shoes on, I walked out of my home and locked the door behind me. "Vin look it's your new girlfriend" "dude shut up she's my neighbor!" I looked up to see the three males arguing while two more just stood there distant in another conversation. I turned around and headed towards the shops. "Hey! Wait up!" In the matter of seconds  one of Vinny's friends, well the super tall one from earlier was next to me. "So, your Vins new neighbor?" I hummed in response, "that would be me." He fidgeted with his hands for a second. "I'm Chris by the way. Would you like to hang out with us?" I thought for a second, what was I really going to do today, probably nothing. "Yeah, totally. I was just about to head down to the stores, one store caught my eye last night." He nodded, "is it cool if the five of us trail along?" I nodded as a smile landed on my face once again.

.
Conversation struck among the six of us, Music, interests, jobs and dislikes. "So you guys are in like a band?" I glanced at Vinny as we walked, "Yeah! Maybe you've heard of us." I noticed that we were almost coming up to the store. "What's the name?" Vinny looked taken back that I asked. "Oh it is Motionless In White!" Chris beamed as he joined in. I thought for a second, " NO WAy!" They all looked super happy that I knew of them, but Vinny not so much. He looked kind of sad, but smiled when we bumped sides into each other.
------------------------
Hey guys, sorry this took so long. I wanted to make sure everything was right and yeah.

I have another book called Ryan Sitkowski one shots, so you can go check that out of you want.

Anyway you can find me on my social medias

Tumblr: @Fanfictioniswhatiwrite (haven't really been on tumblr)

Insta: Elaina.miw (sometimes use)
•Elaina