~/ten\~

A/n: sorry for not uploading last night I was at a play with my grandma and I got home at like one am. And sorry if this seems rushed because lol it is. I was trying to upload as quick as I could.

My phone rung a annoying tone, meaning it was Dani.
"Sorry, I have to take this." I apologized. She smiled.
"No you're alright, go ahead." I nodded and stood up from where we were sitting. I stepped outside and swiped to answer, I lifted my phone to my ear.
"WHER' THA' FOK' AR YA?" I heard Dani yell from the other line. It was apparent that she was hungover.
"Shopping, didn't you see the note?" I lied grinning at myself for finally rising above her.
"Ya' I foken' saw it. Now com home you blooday cont." She yelled from the other line. I sighed.
"Alright I'll be home soon, love you." I ended the call. I breathed in the fresh air and stepped back inside.
I stood next to the table near Y/n.
"Hey sorry, I have to go. I need to help out a friend." I apologized.
"No, it's alright. It's about time I go too." She smiled standing up making me feel even more terrible for having to leave.
"I'm really sorry Y/n." I apologized again. She laughed.
"Niall, you're alright, really. We can meet up again some time if you want to." I smiled and nodded.
"Yeah I would love to." I grinned. She smiled and we both walked towards the door and made our way to our cars.