Chapter 9

"Zachary and Bella seem to be getting along pretty well." Dakota said from her own little bathroom.

"Hm?" I mumbled into the pillow.

I was lying upon her bed late at night. We just got back from our eight date, and Dakota took us roller-skating. It was fun, but a bit tricky since my balance pretty much sucks. She's very adventurous and wants us to explore as many things as possible. I like that about her, but sometimes I wish we could just like sit on the couch and watch a film.

"Zach and Bella." She repeated and eventually turned off the lights in the little bathroom. "She likes him."

I opened my eyes, seeing her walking over to her desk. She was wearing a thin, pink nightgown and her dark hair was now in a high ponytail.

"That's good." I mumbled, glancing at her as she took off her earrings to put on the desk.

I closed my eyes again and took a deep breath, inhaling her smell. Then I got hit in the head by a small object and groaned.

"What did you do that for?" I asked and rolled over to my back so I could see her better.

"If you're going to be this tired after our dates, I don't know what to do with you."

"As long as you don't break up with me, I'm fine."

She finally walked over to the bed and I sat up, leaning my back against the wall behind me. She didn't even hesitate to sit down upon me, straddling my thighs.

"Do you think Zach and Bella would want to go on a double date?"

"Wouldn't that be weird?" I asked, wrapping my arms around her waist.

She shrugged. "I don't think so."

"Too bad it's my turn to decide what to do for our next date then." I smirked, leaning closer to kiss her. She kissed me back, intertwining her fingers with each other around my neck.

Things heated up between us, more than usual and neither of us seemed to wanting to stop it. Her parents went to bed like an hour ago, besides their room is far down at the end of the hall. So Dakota rolled us over, leaving me on top of her. I started kissing her neck, hearing her lightly moaning in my ear. I couldn't help but smirk a little against her skin as I made my way down to her collarbone.

We still haven't had sex, not that we were rushing things, but still. We've spent the night together three or four times already, but we haven't done anything. But right now it seemed like she had other plans for a change. Normally she's the one that collapses upon the bed before I do, so I tuck her in and we fall asleep. That's it.

"I thought you were tired." She mumbled against my shoulder.

"Not anymore." I mumbled back, lightly sucking on her skin to make a mark.

She didn't stop me from marking her, so I continued until she quietly moaned again. I opened my eyes, seeing the red mark on her collarbone.

"You know what you're doing?" She breathed, grabbing my face to look into my eyes.

"I've done it before. Have you?"

She nodded, locking our lips together again.

It was weird thinking that none of us was still a virgin, but on the other hand she dating that Mike guy last year, for like four months. I lost my virginity two years ago; to a girl I thought I had a crush on. Turns out that I didn't but we're on good terms now.

Dakota started to pull at my shirt, and I let her undress me. Eventually I had to stop to ask if she had a condom somewhere in her room. She gave me one of her legendary mischievous grins and pulled out the top drawer on her bedside table.