Goodbye, my love...

Anthony's P.O.V

As Ian left down the elevator shaft, I started to get a little teary eyed. What if she does die? What if the love of my life goes on? What's gonna happen then?

"Hello sir. Are you ready to see (Y/N)? If so, let me just clean up really quick. Can you wait out here for a few minutes? I'll be quick," The doctor asked.

"I'm ready. I'll just go grab a drink really quick, then I'll be right back," I said starting to walk away.

The doctor walked in and I walked away. As soon as I came back, he was standing outside of the door ready for me to go in.

"You may go in now. I'm sorry if she passes," The doctor said.

I stood outside of (Y/N)'s room on the verge of crying. As I walked into the room, a tear slipped down my face as I saw her. (Y/N)'s still body. I busted out crying.

"(Y/N)! My sweet baby girl!" I said running to her bed.

~A few hours later~

Your P.O.V

I suddenly woke up. I saw Anthony, to my right, sleeping. I got out of bed and covered Anthony with a blanket.

"Hello handsome," I said kissing his head. "I love you."

As I started to walk back to the bed, I felt someone grab my hand.

"Hey beautiful. How you feeling?" Anthony said tiredly.

"Not as bad. The cuts in my head aren't as bad as they used to be and the cuts and scrapes seem to be healing," I said sitting on his lap. "but I need to lay down. Well...that's what the doctors said."

I stood up from his lap and started walking to the bed.

"Ah!" I said falling onto the bad.

"(Y/N)!" Anthony yelled. "Are you okay?!"

"Yeah! I just need the nurses! Can you call them in here for me?!" I said yelling back.

"Okay," Anthony said running to the door. "I need nurses in here! I need nurses in here and fast!"

Nurses ran into the room and started checking monitors and called in a few doctors. The doctors gave me shots and medicine.

"(Y/N)!" Anthony said screaming. He started to have a panic attack. The doctors led him out of the room.

~One hour later~

Anthony's P.O.V

The doctor walked out of the room and talked to me about (Y/N)'s health.

"How is she?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, but she doesn't look good. I'm afraid that she might not make it out of there alive. I'm sorry. We've tried everything. She only has minutes left," The doctor said.

"Oh...t-thank you, doctor..." I said as a tear started to roll down my face. I walked into (Y/N)'s room.

"Hey babe," (Y/N) said with a strain in her voice.

"Hey. I...I got the news," I said grabbing her hand.

"I'm gonna be okay, Anthony," She said. "Come here. I'm gonna be okay."

I sat on her bed and sat there crying. I pulled her into a hug for one last time.

"I l-love you s-so much.." I said pulling her into a hug.

"I love you too, Anthony. Just do one thing...tell my family...I love them..." She said as her hand fell.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

"N-No! No no, please! No! NOOOOOOO!" I said screaming. "I love you!"