Chapter 2

A/N: sup my peeps! Here's the second chapter. Hope you like! 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Cedie P.O.V.

"Bye mom!" I said. "Have a nice time at your study group." she replied. "Yeah," i laughed, "study group." I was really going out somewhere with Daniel. "I where he'll take me." i thought to myself. I stood outside and waited. I had skinny jeans ( very skinny) on ,some toms, and a my favorite shirt, a blue and white stripped shirt, + a beanie. I stood on the edge of the curb and waited for another 10 minutes. "What if he forgot?" i thought to myself. If he did i would be so heart-broken. "What if its a prank set up by Sergio ( hate that kids guts) or something." I started to panic and get anxiety. 'What if......" I pondered. No sooner had i thought that, Daniel's car pulled up in front of me.  Relief began to creep over and i let out a sigh.

Daniel's P.O.V.

I stopped at the curb where Cedie stood. Omg. He looked sooo adorable in his outfit. "And i am dating him" i thought to myself proudly. 'Where are we going?" he asked as he got into the car. 

"The movies." i replied.

"Oooh cool! Which one?"

"Frozen!"

"OH MY GOD!!! I have always wanted to see that movie! I heard its very good!"

I smiled. He's so adorable.

_______Le time skip____________________________________________________________

When we arrived at the movies, Cedie was so ecstatic. He looked like he was gonna burst of happiness. After i bought 2 tickets to Frozen, we got our concessions and we went to the movie.

The movie started with these ice pickman singing about a frozen heart. I kinda lost track after that. I was actually looking at Cedie the whole time. I loved the way Cedie was so into the movie.Like when Elsa used her magic in front of everyone and Cedie leaned at the edge of his seat. Or the part when he laughed at the part when Anna went to Oaken trading post "Ooh and sauna!" she said. Or when he watched with wide eyes when Elsa made her snow palace singing let it go.

And before i knew it, the movie was over. Cedie and i were walking out of the theaters, laughing because Cedie was doing a horrible job trying to sing "Do you want to build a snowman". I told him if we could race to my car and whoever wins gets to eat the rest of the popcorn. He nodded.

We raced towards my car and i was losing (Cedie wanted that popcorn) but right before he could touch my car, he bumped into a stranger.

"Ouch." the stranger said.

  Cedie's P.O.V.

"Ouch." the stranger said.

"S-sorry." I replied

"It's okay..um wait... do i know you?" the stranger asked.

"Uhh"

"Cedie right?" he said.

"Yeah."

"Its me Tyler. You know from choir class." 

"Omg. Tyler like the cool athlete that so hot! Tyler the one that makes girls swoon with one look! Tyler like my first ever crush!" I thought to myself. I couldn't see him clearly because it was dark outside but up close its totally him.

I was speechless. I was so stunned that i just stared at him without saying anything.

"Uh, i got to go so see you tomorrow." and with that Tyler walked away.

"Who was that?" Daniel asked. Do i sense jealousy? I shook away my thoughts and said, "It was a friend."

"oh."

"Daniel, just  let it go" i said.

We both laughed as we got into his car.When we got in, i started singing Do you want to build a snowman? all the way home. When Daniel pulled up at my place, i pulled him in and kissed him on his cheek. I swear i saw him blush. "Thanks for tonight" i said and exited his car and walked toward my house.

Daniel P.O.V.

As i drove away, I thought about what just happened.Cedie just kissed me twice! I felt so happy. "Yes!" i exclaimed. I felt like yelling. I cant wait till tomorrow. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter..AGAIN! I'll defiantly make the 3rd longer. Thx fo readin'.

BYE