Chapter 5 - Friendship and Love

I wake up slowly to sleep in my eyes and a snoring Kairis on the bed next to mine, with a yawn and small stretch of my arms I go to get up but the painful throbbing in my hand reminds me of the events of yesterday, slowly attempting to rise again I shove against the bed a second time and end up in a sleepy stumble toward the door, I nearly topple over and stand on various objects that were either thrown at hot boys on the tv screen or snarling bitches, it didn't matter which category they came from, my feet wouldn't appreciate standing on any of them.

I finally reach the hallway and fail at tiptoeing to the kitchen, my feet grow colder on the vinyl and hopping from one foot to the other is all that helps. I pull a pan out of the cupboard, bacon and eggs from the fridge and hashbrowns from the freezer. As I rub the sleep out of my eyes and yawn again, I start to feel watched, it wasn't a creepy stalker 'run while you can' feeling, it was the curious loving feeling, feeling curious myself, I swivel to find Demetri there in all his shirtless glory.

"Ohhh wow." I let those 2 words slip as a small sound that resembled rumbling thunder came out of his throat, I had a sudden urge to throw myself at him but held back, I don't know Demetri at all that well and even if I did, I still wouldn't throw myself at him on an urge I thought to myself, his tanned taunt muscles looked inviting enough for a lick and as I got a teeny bit worked up over his body he took a step forward and a whiff of the air around me.

That's a little strange I thought to myself, taking a step back and grabbing the handle of the pan, just incase he tried something slippery. Before anything durastic like a pan to the head or his sweet body on mine, Kairis barged in and tackled her brother with a snarl that sounded inhuman, It's all just fun and games I tried to believe that but it didn't work out. Shrugging, I strolled into the dining room with a hot chocolate.

The bacon and eggs were long forgotten.