2 || In Trost

|| Aiko's POV ||

We had just gotten into Trost, riding our way through the town to get to our next scouting expedition. I was by my 'emotionless' boyfriend Levi, or as the people have to call him, Captain Levi.

Anyways, I was looking at all the various faces crowded around us. Then my gaze fell on boy who had to be no more than 15 and had black hair, he looked intrigued. But he reminded me so much of Natsu, the look in his eyes, anyone could tell he was determined.

I gave a small smile and nodded at him, causing his eyes to widen. I then hear people start talking.

"That's Captain Levi! I hear he's like a whole brigade all to himself! And Captain Aiko! I've heard she's a demon when it comes to fighting!" A guy said causing Levi to mutter something under his breath along the lines of 'spare me'

"Oh lighten up, they just want to praise you" I said chuckling lightly, causing him to send me strict glare

"Whatever, brat" He muttered, looking away. We continue riding when Erwin called me over

"Yes?" I question, not expecting to be summoned

"There has been a request that you could teach the Cadets about some helpful tips for defeating Titans, as well as supervise them, you'll only be staying for a day so don't worry too much" he said and I nodded, not wanting to disobey him. I then ride back besides Levi.

"Guess we'll be splitting up for now" I say smirking at him before my face turned to worry "Just don't get yourself killed, okay?"

He tsked but nodded anyways before mumbling something that only I could hear "Same goes for you."

I smiled before going to where some of the Cadets where located on the wall. I was to supervise and make sure they were doing everything correctly

"It's an honor to meet you, Captain Aiko" The boy from earlier, who I now know as Eren, said to me

"Don't think about it too much, I'm just doing my job" I said smiling a little "Now get back to work"

He nodded before going back to fixing the canons. After some chatting and me hesitantly promising not to tell anyone about Sasha's little escapade with the food, we were almost done with the canons.

Then a crashing sound and lightning struck right in front of us, for some reason it reminded me of Laxus.

All of our eyes widen but then a huge gust of hot air knocked everyone down.

We immediately attached to the wall but one of the cadets didn't. I sighed at the stupidity but released from the wall and shot down after him before taking him back up to the top of the wall with me.

Eren, then out of pure hatred and revenge lunged at the beast before us. I quickly follow after. Then the Colossal Titan disappeared, just as suddenly as he appeared.

A few of the Cadets came back to where we stood

"You guys need to report to HQ, Captain Aiko, they want you with the other elites. Hurry!" One of them ordered and I nodded, going in the direction of where we were supposed to meet.

After using my maneuvering gear to get up there, my eyes widen. It's seemed to be Natsu, Erza and Gray were standing there with a few others, but I cant worry or say anything about it now, I need to protect humanity.

"Captain Aiko, thank gosh you're here! We need you to serve with the other elites" He ordered me

"But sir? Shouldn't we have someone alert the other scouts?" I question and he nods

"Yes, I've already taken care of that. But we need you here to help, with you on the field we stand a much greater chance of survival" he informs me and I nodded, turning to where the elites were.

"Aiko?" I heard the voice of an older Natsu faintly ask but I had no time to have a nice chat and catch up with them right now. Everyone nodded their head in respect as I walked past.

I stood at the front part of the line, slightly worried about Levi. He overreacts when this stuff happens and he's not there beside me, despite the fact I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself.

A girl with short, black hair and a red scarf then stood beside me. I remember Eren and her having a conversation and she seemed to care deeply for him. I think for a moment why she's so familiar. I then remember she's Mikasa, fresh out of training she was put with the elites. I turn and look at her with as gentle of eyes that I could muster at the time

"Don't worry, I'm sure he'll be fine. Mikasa, right?" I inform her, trying to ease her nerves

"Yes Capta-" She started but I cut her off, shaking my head

"You can just call me Aiko when we are in casual conversation" I tell her and she nods, but seemed slightly uneasy about it, but who wouldn't be? This was her first real fight.

"I don't think this is casual though, many of us will die here." She sighed "And I know he can take care of himself, but I can't help but worry"

"I understand" I say nodding, then they command us to go in teams, I was with Mikasa and three other people.

My main focus was to have as little of causalities as possible. I was going to make sure of it.