~20~

Regina's Point Of View 

I walked back into the house to see Zelena and Robyn sitting on the couch with Sam and Henry watching tv.

"Where's Dani?"

"Upstairs with Raven." Zelena stated.

I nodded and walked upstairs to the guest room. I opened the door to see Dani holding Raven and crying. My babies I thought to myself. I walked over to them and wrapped my arms around them and we all cried together. Eventually Raven had fallen asleep and it was just me and Dani.

"Mom i'm sorry."

"Dani i'm sorry."

"Mom I love you."

"I love you more."

"Not possible."

"Yes possible."

I pulled Dani into a tight hug.

"Mom do you love Emma?"

"Yes."

"So are we going to move?"

"I don't know sweetie. We still have to get Sam back home and we still have your dad."

"Mom I want to be here and I want us to be a family."

"I want that too."

After that me and Dani went downstairs and saw Emma everyone sitting in the living room. I looked at Dani and smiled and Dani smiled back at me. 

"Everyone I have a question!"

They all turned and looked at me.

"How would you like it if we moved here?"

Henry screamed and ran and hugged me. Emma walked over to me and pulled me into a hug.

"I would love if you moved in."

"Oh just kiss her already!" Sam yelled.

Emma then dipped me and pulled me into a deep kiss. Later that day we all went to a park and had a picnic. Then we all went to go see a movie. After the movies we went back to the house and everyone went to their rooms to sleep .Raven, Sam, Dani, Robyn, and Henry all fell asleep in the guest room.  Zelena slept in the other guest room, while I was in Emma's room with Emma. We were in the room sitting on the bed and just talking.

"So Gina I need to tell you something."

"Okay."

"I love you."

"I love -"

But before I could finish Emma stopped me with a kiss. She crawled on top of me and our tongues fought for dominance, Emma won. Just as she started kissing down my neck there was a little knock at the door.

"Ughhhh!" I groaned and Emma laughed.

"Mommy can I come in?"

"Sure baby."

Emma moved and sat beside me and Raven entered the room in her purple onesie with unicorns all over it. Raven jumped on the bed and sat in my lap, and then started playing with my hair.

"Mommy do you love Emma?"

"Yes I do."

"Is she your girlfriend?"

"Something like that."

"Why do you kiss her?"

"Well, Raven do you remember the story I told you about how the queen loved the princess, but had to marry the prince."

"Yes."

"That's kind of what me and Emma are like."

"So you're the queen and Emma is a princess."

"Yes but not just any kind of princess."

"Yes she is special because she has a magical stick."

"That's right,"

"Really Regina a magical stick."

"It is magical."

"Emma I have a question?"

"Yes Raven."

"Can I call you mommy too."

"Of course you can."

"Yay now I have two mommies!"

Raven then jumped in the bed.

"Raven stop jumping on the bed."

"Never."

Emma then grabbed Raven and started tickling her. Raven screamed and laughed as Emma tickled her. Raven then sat in the middle of us and I knew she was falling asleep. She then laid her head on Emma's chest fell asleep instantly. I looked at Emma and she smiled at me.

"I'm her mommy." Emma whispered.

"Yes you are."

I pecked her lips then laid down as well. Eventually we were all sleep and I knew this is where my family needed to be.