~1~

Regina Mills is real-state agent that had just relocated to Los Angeles because she thought that the market would be better there. She is one of the best real-estate agents there is, however she comes off as a bitchy, cold, and bitter person, but she is nothing like that at all. She is actually really kind and generous, unfortunately her past makes her block that side of her off. She is a loner who spends most of her time working, or crying. Then there is Emma Swan. Now Emma is not how you expect in this story, she doesn't have a treacherous past, or anything bad happen in her life except for the fact that her dog died when she was four. Of course her parents just went and bought her a new one, they gave Emma everything she wanted and more. But their was always something they seemed to be keeping from her, however Emma did not pay it any mind because she thought it would be better that way. One day Regina was out looking at some houses and she bumped into a sweaty blonde. The blonde had knocked Regina down ruining her new navy skirt, and tearing her blouse.

"HEY WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING BLONDIE!"

"I'm so sorry here let me help you."

"No i'm fine, you have done enough!"

"I'm really sorry and I messed up your clothes, let me pay for them."

"Pardon?"

"I'll pay to get your clothes fixed since there is a tear and your blouse and you skirt needs to be dry cleaned, not just thrown in the washer with your darks."

Regina gave Emma a confused look as to why she was so nice to her. "Um. I can pay for myself thank you."

"No please let me it's the least that I can do."

"I SAID NO!" Regina yelled causing Emma to jump.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"JUST forget about it and carry on."

As Emma took off jogging again she mumbled "bitch" under her breathe, but Regina still heard it.

"What did you just say?"

"Have a nice day!" Then Emma took off in a sprint, leaving Regina to feel slightly embarrassed and alone. Regina decided that she should just go home, and when she did she grabbed her mail and headed inside. As she looked through her mail, she saw an add for personal training and she thought why not. She called in and they said for her to meet at the gym in about an hour. Regina changed her clothes and put on some black leggings, a blue tank top, and her Nike free runs. After that she grabbed a water bottle and headed out to the gym. Regina walked and went to the front desk, there was a perky lady with red hair who greeted her.

"Hi I called on the phone about the ad I saw in the paper about a personal trainer."

"Oh yes well let me tell you how this process, goes so we will assign you a trainer and then they will help you reach your goal whatever it shall be, then your trainer will also help you with dietary options and other things of that nature."

"Okay."

"Now I am going to have you fill out this paperwork and when you are done we can get down to work."

"Okay thank you."

Regina took a seat and filled out the paperwork and then brought it back up to the desk.

"Thank you miss ah Mills."

"You're welcome umm.."

"Tiffany." She said pointing to her name tag.

"Ah yes Tiffany."

"Now are their any questions you may have?"

"Actually yes I would prefer a woman trainer if that is possible."

"Of course I know just the perfect one."

Tiffany made a call and then looked back up to Regina, "She will be here soon, and there she is." Regina's face fell when she saw the blonde, it was the blonde from earlier that ruined her clothes and called her a bitch. Emma walked up to Regina and reached her hand out.

"Emma Swan nice to meet you."

"You don't remember me do you?"

"Of course how could I forget you are the lady who refused my help."

"You ruined my clothes I did not want your help."

"I offered to fix them, but you wanted to be a bitch about it."

"A BITCH! THAT IS NO WAY TO TALK TO YOUR CLIENT!"

"IT'S THE WAY I DO IT NOW LET'S GET MOVING!"

"What?"

"Come on follow me and try to keep up."

Emma then took off running out of the gym and Regina followed her.

"SWAN SLOW DOWN."

"KEEP RUNNING BITCH!" Emma yelled as she was greatly in front of her.

Emma the stopped running and Regina finally caught up and tried to catch her breathe.

"Tired Bitch?"

"Yes, and stop calling me a bitch."

"I didn't call you a bitch I just called you bitch."

"Why?"

"Because I like it, it fits you. Now come on."

Emma walked into a diner and sat down in a booth and Regina sat across from her.

"What are we doing here?"

"About to have lunch."

"But what do you mean I thought we were working out?"

"We did and now i'm having lunch and so are you."

Then a waiter with brown hair came over and gave Emma a hug.

"Hey Neal you already know what i'm getting and for bitch over there." Emma said as she looked over to Regina.

"I'm not hungry." Regina stated.

"Yup she will have a grilled chicken cesar salad and a lemonade."

"You got it Ems."

"Thanks Neal."

Neal walked towards the kitchen and started preparing the food and Regina looked at Emma like she was crazy.

"What the hell is wrong with you Swan? I specifically told you I was not hungry and then you order my food anyway."

"Yup what are you going to do about it?"

"Well-"

"Exactly, Regina you could just say thank you and not be such a bitch all the time."

"Regina?"

"Yup that's you right, or do you prefer bitch?"

"I never told you my name. How do you know my name?"

"I um..I saw it on the paper."

"You did not look at the papers, how do you know my name and don't you dare fucking lie to me."

"Well when I had bumped into you this morning your dropped your business car and it was stuck to my shoe and after I had took off I felt something under my shoe and there it was."

Regina looked at Emma curiously but she knew she was telling the truth. Then the food arrived and Regina was surprised by what had been placed in front of the blonde.

FIRST CHAPTER IS FINALLY UP BECAUSE I WOKE UP AND COULDN'T GO BACK TO SLEEP!