thirty four

-OMG SHE GAVE ME HER NUMBER!! debby screamed out after telling the taxi driver the location we were headed to.
-WHAT? SHE DID? tyler yelled back happily. the girl nodded with a wide grin.
-CAN I SEE? he reached out his hand for debby to give him the little paper. she handed it to him happily and he read it with a wide smile.

((location bla bla bla))
btw to the girl; here's my number                                         if you have snapchat; add me!
073926xx46                                                                                              sabisabibina
                                -->turn

-OH MY FUCKING GOD SHE GAVE YOU HER SNAP TOO!!! he pointed at the other side of the paper for debby to see.
-oh my god.. she looked totally star struck and it kind of broke josh's heart. he liked tyler, he really did. he thought that that was enough for him to let go of debby but he just couldn't. he had to, debby is gay after all but there was something about her he just couldn't let go of. ever since middle school he has liked the beautiful girl, ever since middle school. he thought that he couldn't do it, he couldn't be near her even for another second.
-guys, i need to go. the boy said and looked at tyler with pleading eyes, because he couldn't look at her one more time, he would just destroy everything.
-josh, we're in a taxi, you can't just walk away now. the smaller boy said, clearly confused.
-right. he grumbled while scratching his almost nonexistent beard.
-just wait till we've arrived okay? he continued on, putting a comforting hand on josh's knee. he just nodded in agreement and looked out the window. what have i put myself in to? was all he thought.